Different type of server

Started by Orcrist, June 11, 2004, 04:55:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf Snare

Aye, this will be great. Guards must go too, or the game will be even more unbalanced than with leaders.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

calria

Why remove Guards? They're vital to the balance between massers and massers of other species!
And I love  this idea!

Wolf Snare

Actually shedding some thought toward the idea, we must keep guard towers. I was simply thinking in my head about how frustrating it would be if someone got 80,000+ land and built alot of towers... Ekk, I hate those scenerios.  
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

VinnieOlle

I leader massed since my first time on this site. It used to be perfect because not as many people did it. Now i cant even espionage with millions of leaders because everyone always puts all there land on huts so its really like who ever has the most land is the strongest not troops. Anyway i keep my balance i use leaders but i have troops too.I dont make a made dash at the end of the game getting my guys. so in some ways i do use troops but i just dont build barracks (except when im wildcat and pressgang to get my guys, i dont get skiffs from that so i buy them from the mercenaries but with no mercanaries this round i gotta use the market but when there are no skiffs on the market im forced to build barracks) DONT think iyou can attack me with skiffs now because i have an equal amount of all my guys and plan to keep it like that!