RWL Mock Elections

Started by Peace Alliance, June 12, 2004, 12:44:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devari

Simple fact, people should be posting votes in the case of any election-type thing here. That way you can simply do a total count (all votes), and a count of just Canadians. ;)

Plus you don't need to worry about multi-voting if everyone has to post their vote. Even though I don't use them to mess up polls, I personally have at least 5 accounts (mostly for reasons of identity hiding). I wonder how many other people have many accounts that they could use to skew polls... :) (Other than Julie, I believe she has 20)

Peace Alliance

Yeah, Jub the poles for all of RWL, since i've a poll on what the entire  community thinks. Thats why i wanted people to actually look into the party before voting. I'm pretty sure john saw conservative and clicked without thinkin... Funny, thats what i'm sure ALL the conservativer voters do it. Good work!

windhound

*hums*
*votes green*
Save The Fishies!!
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

~>John<~

Well, according to Devari's description of the parties I agree with most of what the Alliance is about.............. However polls are made to be voted in and it didn't say canadians only.
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

calria

Even though I'm not Canadian, NDP!
It's all about the MJ, dahlinks!

Peace Alliance

its not just canadian!

Myrhakel

Devari! You skipped the coolest party!

The Carb Options Party of Canada  :D

Low Carbs !!!!!!
The man