BUG

Started by Pong, June 06, 2004, 02:17:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VinnieOlle

can someone inform me who josh is???  

Wildwood

He is a person who got banned and then got ticked of and is trying to get back at Retto.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

IFman

Remeber that's only 1 persons point of view

Josh was a good player who got caught cheating. He then got caught cheating again, so he was banned from the game. He was mad about that so he screwed up the game. He then got banned from the forums. He keeps coming back, so he gets banned more and more. Then a few days ago, he messed up the game. And now he is pong.

This may not be acurate, but it's what I've gathered
I'm so tired of being lost in a world,
Where no one can find me.
I want to break free of the cage,
That has been enclosing me for too long.
I know that I am alone and no one will save me,
So I am to escape for myself.
I wander down a path,
That will go on for eternity.
I shall never reach the end,
I am trapped no matter where I go.
Though I finally manage to reach the end,
I must fight the monster inside of me to pass.
It is filled with so much anger, hate, and despair,
The only antidote is love, courage, and hope.
The three things I do not have,
And never will.
It is there that I give up,
I have nothing left but myself.
So I lay down forever,
Never going to get up again...as I fade away from all existence.

Wildwood

Well yea that is kind of what I ment sumed up in 1 sentence.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

user posted image

Lereac

*sees this turning into another Wildwood-IFman-Larrussus-Trogdor war*

Please, just break it up, guys.  Don't bring your schoolyard disagreements onto here, because it isn't nice to see a bunch of people flaming eachother for no reason apart from the fact that they don't like eachother IRL.  As for the point of this topic...

I think that it remains to be question whether Josh did mess up the game a while ago (note that I'm not pleased with it myself, I'm just saying there's no solid evidence) but I think that the admins should post a public reason for each disabling and then lock all topics like this.  

Wildwood

That is not flaming, I was not argueing with IFman or saying he was wrong.

user posted image

IFman

Nor I to wildwood

BTW, I don't go to their school, or even live in their state
I'm so tired of being lost in a world,
Where no one can find me.
I want to break free of the cage,
That has been enclosing me for too long.
I know that I am alone and no one will save me,
So I am to escape for myself.
I wander down a path,
That will go on for eternity.
I shall never reach the end,
I am trapped no matter where I go.
Though I finally manage to reach the end,
I must fight the monster inside of me to pass.
It is filled with so much anger, hate, and despair,
The only antidote is love, courage, and hope.
The three things I do not have,
And never will.
It is there that I give up,
I have nothing left but myself.
So I lay down forever,
Never going to get up again...as I fade away from all existence.

Lereac

Whoops, sorry, my bad.  I was under the impression that you did... gah, I'm getting all these people mixed up.

~>John<~

Wow his nerve in callling it a "bug"
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Germania

~>John<~

Germania= Josh playing ability x 2.

Though you do make mistakes and get careless sometimes
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome