IM BACK

Started by VinnieOlle, June 01, 2004, 07:18:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VinnieOlle

I know you guys were all crying when i left but you can stop now because IM BACK

VINNIEOLLE HAS RETURNED TO WARLORDS

Veranor

Hi.

I've been informed I'm mean.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

calria

Welcome back!

wolf bite

The more the better.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Ruatine

I think I remember you.  :blink: Welcome back anyway! *grins* We like having people return. People=Good!
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Sonoras

Oh yes....old granny avatar....

Nohcnonk

*doesn't know him*

VinnieOlle

if you dont know me its probably because i used to only play turbo and i dont talk much on the forums
i played turbo like 3 times and came in top 15 every time 2 top tens i think

i remember calria, wolfbite (<-- how could i forget the rich guy) tofuel and sonoras

Tofuel was everyone mad at you a while back???

Sonoras do you really remember my avatar?

Angst Vulpine

Oh MAN. I know that Av. THAT IS SO WRONG. On so many levels. It hurts.

Welcome. I'm the resident angst artist. Yea.
Angst Vulpine  
-Unofficial forum artist, and resident furry..Now an Unchallanged Retto Fangirl, and owner of teh one and only  Retto Plushie, OtterSocks, Big Plushie Donut, X-mas Wolf Bite Plushie, A Pink Lightsaber (With a flower coming out the end), and a TGF Plushie!

I have the X-mas Wolf Bite plushie. It's mine, no one else has a Wolf Bite plushie, except Teufel, she's got the original one.  Mine's wearing a Santa Hat. <3

Ruatine

Quote from: VinnieOlle[Teufel] was everyone mad at you a while back???
o.O Not to my knowledge. I've had some people mad at me, of course; it comes with the job description. But never has the general populous at RWL been mad at me... unless there's something ya'll aren't telling me.  :ph34r:

BTW, if you remember me, try to remember how to spell my name too. It's not too hard. T-E-U-F-E-L ... It's German.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Angst Vulpine

Doesn't it mean Devil or something?  :ph34r:  
Angst Vulpine  
-Unofficial forum artist, and resident furry..Now an Unchallanged Retto Fangirl, and owner of teh one and only  Retto Plushie, OtterSocks, Big Plushie Donut, X-mas Wolf Bite Plushie, A Pink Lightsaber (With a flower coming out the end), and a TGF Plushie!

I have the X-mas Wolf Bite plushie. It's mine, no one else has a Wolf Bite plushie, except Teufel, she's got the original one.  Mine's wearing a Santa Hat. <3

Ruatine

*grins* 'deed it does. ^.^ My first horde's name was Legions of Teufel, so it made sense. I'd rather not have it as my s/n anymore, but I don't want to make a new forum account.

Sonoras

I recommend you change your avatar.... It's just so...odd...I should say...

IFman

Quote from: Teufel*grins* 'deed it does. ^.^ My first horde's name was Legions of Teufel, so it made sense. I'd rather not have it as my s/n anymore, but I don't want to make a new forum account.
you could ask an admin to change it
I'm so tired of being lost in a world,
Where no one can find me.
I want to break free of the cage,
That has been enclosing me for too long.
I know that I am alone and no one will save me,
So I am to escape for myself.
I wander down a path,
That will go on for eternity.
I shall never reach the end,
I am trapped no matter where I go.
Though I finally manage to reach the end,
I must fight the monster inside of me to pass.
It is filled with so much anger, hate, and despair,
The only antidote is love, courage, and hope.
The three things I do not have,
And never will.
It is there that I give up,
I have nothing left but myself.
So I lay down forever,
Never going to get up again...as I fade away from all existence.

Ruatine

I could, but that would require effort.  :lol: I might actually do it, if ever I feel like PMing one.