Me

Started by Trogdor 22, May 05, 2004, 05:41:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruatine

If you've a personal problem with another member of these forums, talk about it over AIM or some such service. Do NOT continue this pointless argument. If you should so choose to continue your bantering, I will be forced to close this topic. This applies to any other topic in which you two are fighting. Understood?
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Wildwood

Ummmm, look at the dates Teufel.  We have stoped arguing a long time ago, lonewolf just decied to post that for some unknown reason, and I jokingly replied to him.  No one is arguing.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Cindarin

*sigh* This is lame... and Teufel... you came in Very late with that post.
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

lonewolf

Random posting.
At the 1994 annual awards dinner given for Forensic Science, AAFS, President Dr. Don Harper Mills astounded his audience with the

David

I have no idea who you are, therefor I can't say you've annoyed me. Also, I can't say your a great guy for that same reason. You've probally been on the forums longer than me, so I can't call you a nOOb. SO, I gues ur okay