???

Started by Wildwood, May 28, 2004, 10:04:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildwood

QuoteOnly because you're easy fodder for attacking, Wildwood... *mutters*

Is there a problem with that?
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

calria

Not for me!

Wildwood

Well then you have a different stratagy than me.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

user posted image

sh0e

note to self: wildwood is easy prey

Wildwood

Uhhh, sh0e, I have always been easy prey.  The thing with me is that if you attack me I attack you back for more land (using rats.)  That is how I have been playing the past month.

user posted image

joshiewoshiehasagun

Yeah. any idea how easy it is to block rats using guard towerS?
easy.
and most newbs(like yourself) can't sustain buy/build/sustain more than 3 million rats because of your low land  count.  who would wnat to take easy prey anyways? the best always have the most units.
land is power.
land = troops
land = money
land = food
land = leaders
land = loyalty
land = NETWORTH

he who controls arrakis, controls the spice.

Peace Alliance

Rats are the best unit for destroying towers, theit price and 2 damage make them the best for the just, but thats only if one can sustain them.

Wildwood

I had 20 million rats and could break 90 percent of the people in the game last era.

Edit>And I also was consitantly over 40000 land.  

user posted image

calria

The ability to break < the ability to defend against retal.
The ability to defend against retal < the ability to do both.
The ability to do both < the ability to pwn t3h \/\/0r|d.