Shakespeare...

Started by Arguia Zsah, May 22, 2004, 10:42:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arguia Zsah

following the two Macbeth polls in the spa room, i thought t'would be interesting to see what my fellow green dudes and associated eggs thought of shakespeare. i t'would value all opinions, but not rotten fruit or crazy mountain goats, although the occassional raw salmon is supposed ro help you grow tentacles...

Juby (Tercios)

I said yes but only with mayonaise cause we've had to read 5 plays in my education, Romeo and Juliet, Julius Ceasar, Macbeth, Hamlet and King Lear, and I have truely only liked King Lear, hence I only like him with mayonaise cause if each of the other plays were other condiments, I'd hate them.  :huh:  
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Nohcnonk

I think that he's scary...

Angst Vulpine

Vile man. Brilliant, but vile. <3

Why is Blip your banner? Are you Ashyra?  <_<
Angst Vulpine  
-Unofficial forum artist, and resident furry..Now an Unchallanged Retto Fangirl, and owner of teh one and only  Retto Plushie, OtterSocks, Big Plushie Donut, X-mas Wolf Bite Plushie, A Pink Lightsaber (With a flower coming out the end), and a TGF Plushie!

I have the X-mas Wolf Bite plushie. It's mine, no one else has a Wolf Bite plushie, except Teufel, she's got the original one.  Mine's wearing a Santa Hat. <3

Nohcnonk

Ooh, Shakey's kinda like me, then... :P

That's her sister... I think...

P.S. Why aren't you on AIM, O Apprehensive Fox?

calria

I was in Stratford-upon-Avon on Saturday, and got to tour his house.

Aren't you all just JEALOUS??? *bounces*

Also, on a side note, you cannot say the word "Macbeth" in a theatre, or bad luck will befall all productions therein, until the ill-fated speaker does the cure for the curse. (Turn around 3 times clockwise and spit over your left shoulder.)

I, of course, love the man with a passion. I read his complete works by the time I was eleven.

lonewolf

Brilliant absolutely brilliant
At the 1994 annual awards dinner given for Forensic Science, AAFS, President Dr. Don Harper Mills astounded his audience with the

Ashyra Nightwing

Quote from: Angst VulpineVile man. Brilliant, but vile. <3

Why is Blip your banner? Are you Ashyra?  <_<
Nope. She's my friend. I let her use Blip for her banner, because she felt like using something random.. She doesn't have the Internet at home, so she uses it at my house, hence the fact that we have the same IP address...

Juby (Tercios)

Quote from: calriaI was in Stratford-upon-Avon on Saturday, and got to tour his house.

Aren't you all just JEALOUS??? *bounces*
Nope  :P , because I say Christopher Plummer play King Lear at Stratford (Ontario  :lol: , it's a smaller, fairly well known and quaint town founded around a shakespearean theme long ago).
It was almost as good as I imagine going back in time to see George Clinton and the whole Parliament/Funkadelic perform live.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96