Why?

Started by Garagas Ledavas, May 15, 2004, 07:43:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

windhound

wrong thraka, I never did say that I was invincible, though I did state that I would be hard to kill, and I was, was I not?  it took all of KOWW to do it, and very nice teamwork it was..  

and yes, I did create a new topic, simply 'cause it's custom for me to post about my death, as I dont appriciate it one bit, and also to clear up a few things..  

and according to you, you killed me out of spite, just to prove that I was not (as I never claimed) invincible, noone is and noone will ever be..  well, actually I'm wrong..  there was an invincible bug a while back, were it made certain warlords impossible to kill..  hehe..  

yep, KOWW is acting very badly this round, and I shall try to see to it that it gets punished, I've posted who I am and will be updating my sig momentarily, I shalnt hide, and no lesson was learned except that all of KOWW are spiteful, evil warlords :lol:  
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

IFman

Quote from: WildwoodI can still break you Nohc.
why would you want to, he's your ally.
I'm so tired of being lost in a world,
Where no one can find me.
I want to break free of the cage,
That has been enclosing me for too long.
I know that I am alone and no one will save me,
So I am to escape for myself.
I wander down a path,
That will go on for eternity.
I shall never reach the end,
I am trapped no matter where I go.
Though I finally manage to reach the end,
I must fight the monster inside of me to pass.
It is filled with so much anger, hate, and despair,
The only antidote is love, courage, and hope.
The three things I do not have,
And never will.
It is there that I give up,
I have nothing left but myself.
So I lay down forever,
Never going to get up again...as I fade away from all existence.

windhound

he Was Nohc's ally..  Hydra, as far as I'm concerned, is gone..  I've asked all members to evacuate..  thus alliances, unless they are personal alliances, are void..
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Nohcnonk

Quote from: WildwoodI can still break you Nohc.
Someone always can, and I never said that you couldn't. :P But apparently you're an ally... so it doesn't matter. XD

Wildwood

Just saying....
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

thraka

Wow the lists hate me as a leader. You getting this Nos? You were the one who didn't want the responsibility of the clan for the killings, well i can see why now. ALso we do votes on who we kill, its just the its either myself or Nos who say yes. Thats all.

Wonder how many threads can be made about this killing spree, because this is not new for KOWW but apparently a huge deal this round. Interesting. Must be all the flair I got going around me. Me so popular!

Enjoy
Turbo: Capt Term 3rd
Normal: Still playing which is surprising since it gets really boring some times.

windhound

nope.
KOWW was Hydra's ally last game, and a good ally too

I didnt notice one kill, not one, from KOWW last game, now there are four from MY CLAN?!

it's getting so much press here 'cause I've been here a while and I know quite a few and have the backing of enough people that I can make a big deal out of it..  hehe

plus, I'm right and you're wrong XD

thraka

who cares whos right and whos wrong, its just whos dead and whos alive... for now..... *not scared but knows he is not to survive long if these threads continue*

Enjoy
Turbo: Capt Term 3rd
Normal: Still playing which is surprising since it gets really boring some times.

VipersByte

hehehehehe

Have always expected to die, every round i played...   :huh:

Seem to recall i was a warlord of death a few times, not to my own gain, but i was the dumb SOB who hit last..lol " am a bit slow on the killing during turns idea.. "  :unsure:

And have come pretty darn close a few time..  hehe   ;)   but seems to hold on for the entire round..  
My day is coming i suppose, as i don't understand the game as well as i should, but still have fun with it, and am happy to be at the 20's mark. everytime, it takes skill to end up there all the time..   :D

Anywho..  back to topic,  yup... expecting to log in one day to find me dead. or worse.. ..lol
No biggie, just have to start again, but one thing.. can you use the same name? or need to change it cause it already exists?

lol

VIPERSBYTE