KOWW is Going to Die

Started by Wildwood, May 07, 2004, 06:41:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garagas Ledavas

Quote from: WildwoodHe is not, I do not know if I can now, but I could two days ago pretty easily.  Of course he rose a lot since then, a very lot............
Lol, of course you break everyone, you mass rats. Many, many rats. Of course, last attack made by you on me you lost 500K.....doesn't look like you pick your targets well........
Reg- Garagas Ledavas #248

Turbo-Garagas Ledavas II #139

Former Reg. Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #152 - 10

Darth Bane #47 - Emperor

Former Turbo Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #168 - 10

Garagas Ledavas #9 - 2

Garagas Ledavas #7 - Emperor

user posted image

Wildwood

500K is not a big deal as long as you get land.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Badrang the Tyrant

What happens if you lose 500K everytime you attack?  You'd run out of Rats pretty quickly..

Wildwood

Well if you get land, just build barracks, duh.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

user posted image

Badrang the Tyrant

You can build barracks, yes, but what if you don't have enough turns to gain all your Rats back?  *sits back and waits for a /good/ response*

Wildwood

I am not going to attack someone with less than 100 turns, and if I do, I make sure they have no or few rats.  With just 10000 barracks you can make 30000 or so rats a turn.  That means 1 million rats per 34 turns, with 100 turns you can make 3 million rats, which is a pretty good amount.

user posted image

Badrang the Tyrant

And with 20 Murders, more than half the Rats you gained would be killed.  1.8 mil to be exact...

So, as you took 100 turns to make 3 mil Rats, I could destroy more than half in 40 turns.  I like!

Garagas Ledavas

Looks to me that Wildwood was just pwned by Badrang! :P  
Reg- Garagas Ledavas #248

Turbo-Garagas Ledavas II #139

Former Reg. Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #152 - 10

Darth Bane #47 - Emperor

Former Turbo Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #168 - 10

Garagas Ledavas #9 - 2

Garagas Ledavas #7 - Emperor

user posted image

Wildwood

Yea but if anyone murders me I commit suicide and kill him, so no one wins.  Go ahead and try if you want, but the results will not be good.

user posted image