You can't build on unused land!

Started by Trogdor 22, May 11, 2004, 04:06:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trogdor 22

Lucius (#340) (?)
S.A. Selar Sharptongue (#117) (?)
Wraiths 906 1

I had 961 acres of unused land, so I tried to build 600 buildings. The computer said I couldn't build that many, so I made 1 building. Now it says my unused land is only 19! What the heck? :angry:  :angry:
Hooray for Santa!
user posted image

Wildwood

Some evil person probably attacked you while you were online.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Trogdor 22

Nope, I check that quite regularly.
Hooray for Santa!
user posted image

Wildwood

Then I do not know, ask windy, he is good at this stuff.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

user posted image

Trogdor 22

I posted this topic so anyone who could help could reply. Maybe windhound will help me, maybe someone else will. Right now, you aren't.  
Hooray for Santa!
user posted image

Wildwood

Dude, do not get all angry about it.  I tried to help, but then you just yell at me.

user posted image

windhound

*wanders over*
*shrugs*
check your turns, cash, and food
if you are lacking on cash and turns it'll prevent you from building, as it takes both to beable to construct..  
if you're low on food you could possibly get dessertions when you build, but that shouldnt factor in to whether or not you're able to..

there was also a bug that could cause this, it haunted Turbo a while back..  though, usually it would only let you not build on a small % of your land, like if you have ~20,000 acers it'll let you build on only ~19,000 some..  but I think that might have got fixxed..  
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Trogdor 22

Nope, its all fine. It's really weird.
Wildwood- I'm not angry at you. If I were angry I'd do this: :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry: AAARRRGHGHGHGHGH!!!!!!!!!
Hooray for Santa!
user posted image

Devari

Territory deviation? Maybe Retto should check.

lonewolf

At the 1994 annual awards dinner given for Forensic Science, AAFS, President Dr. Don Harper Mills astounded his audience with the