Peace Alliance

Started by Wickedclaw, February 27, 2003, 04:22:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

Quote from: windhoundnice rats, bet they have a terrible economy...
no skiffs or weasels, hmm, they need to balance a bit...
leader and stoat number is advarage...
tons of land...

Could be easily brought down with enough skiffs...  hmm...  heh.
stating the obvious is fun...

EDIT:  heh, disabled...  wonder why...
Man, back there it was great, i didn't even /need/ leaders. I could just go rats, put up some towers. and i was set... ahhh, those were the good 'ol days.

QuoteFine, tomorrow you'll kill me with rats. I care not, I'll kill you with leaders.
Eh, you'll kill me with leaders when your dead? And i've never seen someone kill with leaders on RWL... Warbands maybe, lol.

Sorry tania, i feel like i've been pickin on you lately  <_<  

Wildwood

Ahhhhhhhhh! More old topics.

*Twicthes.*
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

The Lady Shael

Peace, please stop resurrecting so many topics.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Veranor

Quote from: The Lady ShaelPeace, please stop resurrecting so many topics.
We got in trouble for this. And we only brought back 2-3 GOOD topics.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

The Lady Shael

It's not just in Turbo, he's doing it in GD, and it gets annoying when resurrected topics take up half the first page of the forum, because then the topics that we were talking about get pushed out of the way. I'm not telling him to stop altogether, just to tone it down, because it's also annoying other people.  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Cindarin

People anoy people on here all the time in more ways then just bringing up old topics.  I suggest you stop fussing about bringing up old topics unless you are going to fuss about Everything else people do.  And Peace has a point.  You shouldn't post people's stats because then the lesser players who can't see your stats can easily attack you.  I say if they can't get your stats then your stats shouldnt be givin to them.
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

Peace Alliance

Quote from: The Lady ShaelIt's not just in Turbo, he's doing it in GD, and it gets annoying when resurrected topics take up half the first page of the forum, because then the topics that we were talking about get pushed out of the way. I'm not telling him to stop altogether, just to tone it down, because it's also annoying other people.
I wouldn't do it if there were any interesting present topics. Besides, i'm finding the old ones interesting, there are so many things that weren't brought up back then that still relate to the present day forum issues. People like to complain when i do stuff Shael, doesn't mean what i'm doing shouldn't be done  :P

But sure, i'll tone it down, snot that big a deal anyways. You're just lucky i haven't been bringing back old wolf bite topics and opening the 'ol arguements back up, lol, i've found a lot to argue about. But i know better.

QuoteSorry tania, i feel like i've been pickin on you lately <_<
Hmph, after looking back at some more topics i noticed something. You've always been quite nasty to me manatus... i take my appology back.

Nohcnonk

Ooh, Peace "know better." :)