Blades

Started by Larrusus Deathspear, May 01, 2004, 05:17:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashyra Nightwing

Heh. Leader strats, it seems, are taking all of the fun out of the game... Well, that's what I think.

lonewolf

I agree it is not as violent as some of the other eras.
At the 1994 annual awards dinner given for Forensic Science, AAFS, President Dr. Don Harper Mills astounded his audience with the

Wildwood

You think?  Maybe you are not attacked as much as me, because it is very violent to me.  
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Sonoras

Needs a faster turn rate...

calria

Quote from: WildwoodYou think?  Maybe you are not attacked as much as me, because it is very violent to me.
...you weren't here for the other eras...

Wildwood

I was here for the last two.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

calria

Quote from: WildwoodI was here for the last two.
If I remember correctly, it wasn't too long before the last era was reset though after you got here.
By then, the blood had simmered somewhat.

lonewolf

It is true I played this game in some of the earlier eras but I did not go on the forums I was getting attacked 21 times every day.
At the 1994 annual awards dinner given for Forensic Science, AAFS, President Dr. Don Harper Mills astounded his audience with the