a .com!!!!

Started by Peace Alliance, May 07, 2004, 03:25:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

I've regestered a domain!! My L'ifnar website is now officially www.lifnar.com. ....   .COM!!!!! This is amazing!! you can still get to it through the other means.

I'd also like to add, if any of you want anything, and i mean ANYTHING, hosted, i can do it for you. I have unlimited resources at my finger tips!!!

Nohcnonk

Tightness, Peace!

Trogdor 22

Don't people charge for hosting? how much are you charging?
Hooray for Santa!
user posted image

Devari

I think a friend and/or Peace set up their own server. That would mean all Peace is paying for is DNS charges for a domain name.

Way to go, Peace! ::agrees::

Wildwood

Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Peace Alliance

I'll host stuff for you... like you give it to me and i'll put it up for you. I'm not runing a service, i just have unlimited space with my host, so i don't have to worry about filling up my space :-D

Trogdor 22

Oh, I see.
Will you host anything??? ;)  
Hooray for Santa!
user posted image

Garagas Ledavas

Nice Peace. Wanna share?
Reg- Garagas Ledavas #248

Turbo-Garagas Ledavas II #139

Former Reg. Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #152 - 10

Darth Bane #47 - Emperor

Former Turbo Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #168 - 10

Garagas Ledavas #9 - 2

Garagas Ledavas #7 - Emperor

user posted image

Peace Alliance

I'll host stuff i want to.. i'm just saying if i'm willing to do the favor.

also, if you want a website built, me and my friend can do that, no boundrys. although we're building websites for a price, , its a lot of work you know. They usually end up looking great though, if i get a link to his site i'll show you 'cause it looks awsome.

Garagas Ledavas

Quote from: Peace AllianceI'll host stuff i want to.. i'm just saying if i'm willing to do the favor.

also, if you want a website built, me and my friend can do that, no boundrys. although we're building websites for a price, , its a lot of work you know. They usually end up looking great though, if i get a link to his site i'll show you 'cause it looks awsome.
A price? How much? And would you offer free lesser quality services? :P  
Reg- Garagas Ledavas #248

Turbo-Garagas Ledavas II #139

Former Reg. Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #152 - 10

Darth Bane #47 - Emperor

Former Turbo Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #168 - 10

Garagas Ledavas #9 - 2

Garagas Ledavas #7 - Emperor

user posted image

calria

Congrats, Peace! Good luck with it... domains can be a real pain sometimes. *whaps hers*
I can't wait til I can get rid of evil stupid puffandfluff.com and get my beautiful shiny new snozberry.net!

Peace Alliance

Quote from: Garagas Ledavas
Quote from: Peace AllianceI'll host stuff i want to.. i'm just saying if i'm willing to do the favor.

A price? How much? And would you offer free lesser quality services? :P
nah. we're out to make a profit... we're cheap though, don't worry. Depending on the project i think we could make you a website for like 10 bux american.

although we have to set up stuff with paypal first, haven't even thought of that untill now.

Ashyra Nightwing

Spiffy, Peace!

*cheers*

Sonoras