Check something for me?

Started by Deathclaw, May 03, 2004, 05:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deathclaw

I can't get in my account, and I think I might've been deleted for inactivity. Can anyone find out? I'm Northern Militia (#107). Thanks.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

The Lady Shael

*ponder, then sighs*

*gets out of vacation*

*checks through Warlord Search*

Yep, you're dead.

*goes back into vacation*
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Deathclaw

Alright. If there's a way for admins to ressurect my horde, that would be nice, but I guess I can restart as well.

Nohcnonk

Er, you were killed.  You have to restart...

lonewolf

That is too bad try to log on every 2 days or so then your acount should not be deleted.
At the 1994 annual awards dinner given for Forensic Science, AAFS, President Dr. Don Harper Mills astounded his audience with the

Wildwood

Or go on vacation, that is easier.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Deathclaw

Quote from: lonewolfThat is too bad try to log on every 2 days or so then your acount should not be deleted.
I couldn't get in, some "Security Violation" and didn't let me in.

Wildwood

Huh?  Security violation?  That has never happened to me, what computer were you using.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

user posted image

Nohcnonk

Oh!  Inactivity!  I don't know what's up then. ^_^

Holby

Quote from: lonewolfThat is too bad try to log on every 2 days or so then your acount should not be deleted.
it's when you use turns, not when you log in.
-EDIT- Or rather, at least a turn ;)
I will not deleted this

Wildwood

You just have to use one turn every five days and you will not be deleted.

user posted image