Race (?) Flitcheye
Health (?) 100%
Tax Rate (?) 10%
Rats (?) 1
Weasels (?) 2
Stoats (?) 2
Skiffs (?) 917,776
Leaders (?) 908,243

Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Trogdor 22

Posting someones stats just for the heck of it is stupid and mean. Unless you're in a can war or this person killed you, why do it?  
Hooray for Santa!
user posted image

IFman

well, it's over now
I'm so tired of being lost in a world,
Where no one can find me.
I want to break free of the cage,
That has been enclosing me for too long.
I know that I am alone and no one will save me,
So I am to escape for myself.
I wander down a path,
That will go on for eternity.
I shall never reach the end,
I am trapped no matter where I go.
Though I finally manage to reach the end,
I must fight the monster inside of me to pass.
It is filled with so much anger, hate, and despair,
The only antidote is love, courage, and hope.
The three things I do not have,
And never will.
It is there that I give up,
I have nothing left but myself.
So I lay down forever,
Never going to get up again...as I fade away from all existence.

Wildwood

LOL that is my sister!  Ha ha what on Earth did she get you so mad about?
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Nohcnonk

Quote from: Trogdor 22Posting someones stats just for the heck of it is stupid and mean. Unless you're in a can war or this person killed you, why do it?
It is... which is probably why he had a pretty good reason to post his stats.

Wildwood

It's a her, and I cannot imagine what she did to get on John's nerves so much.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

thraka

I would just like to say though that  whatever his motives i would like to understand wat is up with the american/canadian map where the americans have taken over canada?? I mean we are not that defenceless here i think we can hold our own, i mean we have a chopper or two left from WWII and a few tanks from WWI so we're fine.

Anyways just thought i would throw this convo into a different spin :D
Turbo: Capt Term 3rd
Normal: Still playing which is surprising since it gets really boring some times.

Immortal

Um thraka, I'm American but I seriously think that Canada has more than just WWII choppers and WWI tanks...

I mean... All countries would do more than keep century outdated equipment for defense wouldn't they?? And besides, when I went to Canada I bought a book and inside it talked about planes and it said that Canada had a high-tech one coming out in 2002...
Purity of mind
~Benkei
Currently relearning the ropes of RWL but I seem to be doing ok.

~>John<~

Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome