Huh?

Started by Wildwood, April 17, 2004, 10:16:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildwood

Poomba died about 2 days ago but he has not been deleted and his networth is still going up.  What is going on?
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Nohcnonk

Ch...ch.... cheating! :lol:  

Stan(NM)

I've seen it before, not cheating, you can't access a dead account, I think anyone in game can vouch for that.
Someone
1) sent him aid
2) bought stuff off market

The net fluxuations are causing the account to not go to bottom of scores (im guessing)
 .~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.
.  A man's solace is in his independence,   .
. my solace is found with your ignorance.  .
 '~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Wildwood

Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

user posted image

Sonoras

It is kind of scary when that happens.

Trogdor 22

Maybe he's like, a zombie! :eye:  :eye:  
Hooray for Santa!
user posted image

Wildwood

Well wait a second, you cannot send a dead person aid, can you?  And even if they bought his stuff off of the markets, that is still only 6 hours from the point of his death, and his account stayed for around two days.

user posted image

Blood Wake

no, you can not send a dead person aid.  and i think that dead people do stay up in the ranks for a little while, or he did go down to the bottom but someone bought stuff from him and there is a game error that thinks he is alive because his net went up after he had already died.

i already made a post about his death cause it was weird too.
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Wildwood

No, he never went down, and stuff from markets only last 6 hours.  He stayed up for 2 days.

user posted image