Billy here

Started by Billy, April 11, 2004, 09:01:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

random

people should use quotes when referring to a subject more than 1 or 2 posts down,  not that hard
spaace..  all gonee..  
*sigheth*

Gen. Volkov

Well if he was refering to the idiot part, it definitely wasn't a flame, because if you read the post, I was saying it in the future tense and it was a thought, and thoughts can't be censored. Heh. :D  
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Wildwood

I think i know who Billy is
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Badrang the Tyrant

At least I fooled a few people.... ;)  B)  

Gen. Volkov

Well at least one of them didn't care.

[Ok.. I won't.. but what is so bad about it? I need to use words to emphasize my point.... and its a good subsitute]

[Don't use that word, please.]
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Badrang the Tyrant

Don't get your panties in a wad Volkov.  :D  

Gen. Volkov

*Has no panties to get in a wad* I ain't upset... I just don't see what all the fuss is about.

Badrang the Tyrant

That's a good thing...*nods*  There is no fuss.  I was just trying to do what Stan told Good to do:  make phony forum names (which only about five of us did).

Gen. Volkov

Ah, why did he want you to do that? Trying to imitate Rome and SD?

Badrang the Tyrant

Nah.  Just so people wouldn't go easy on the clan 'cause I was in it! :lol: