TRECHERY!!!

Started by Riverpaw, April 17, 2004, 07:30:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sh0e

Quote from: randomyou know, that would seem to be between Skull Riderz, Sunkist, Riverpaw and one more KOWW member,
you could easily look up land dispersal yourself

my post served no more purpose than any of these last few posts served,  null.  no purpose
my account is on vacation

Gen. Volkov

*Is going to stomple people*
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

lonewolf

But the question is, how many people?
At the 1994 annual awards dinner given for Forensic Science, AAFS, President Dr. Don Harper Mills astounded his audience with the

VipersByte

Hey looky there Skull Riderz (#18) has yet again started hitting so called allies, of Hydra... Wonder how long it is going to take before they run back behind the walls of friendship?

If you ask me, Hydra should change the password, and let Skull Riderz (#18) fend for themselves.    <_<

Just me of course.

Viper
VIPERSBYTE

Nohcnonk

We have plans.  Skull Riderz did leave again, now we just have to see if he joins before we do something. ^_^

windhound

Skull Riderz has left, and shall not return,
she said that she only had one land source and didnt like over attackin it, so she left to feed off our landfat allies...  she said that she voluntarily not rejoin Hydra, and I respect her decision..
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Nohcnonk

Wow, windy's gotten violent all the sudden.  Over 70k land on Turbo, nuclear missle avatars... :lol:  

windhound

:D  Apollo had an insane amount of land..  9k land in one hit..  *pats skiffers*

*glances at avi*
ah, yiss, I'm under a high amount of pressure lately, end of year crud..  I'll be very very very glad when my last year of high school comes to an end..
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't