Redwall TCG!!

Started by General Austin, April 20, 2004, 11:08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf Snare

Stan, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Don't steriotype them... Having the knowledge that someone is interested in card games really shouldn't change your respect for them, really makes you look like a bad guy. Whether or not it is a complete waste of money; their decision.

Trogdor, either way, that doesn't define him. He is a good guy. Entirely his decision to argue others thoughts and suggestions, and at times, authority...
If he goes too far and gets gagged or even banned, his problem... Don't worry so much...

Other than that, no comment...
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Scarwake

QuoteTeuful, mind your own business, or I will have to criticize you. Fools is an accurate description of these people, grow up!

Nothing against you, Stan....but Teufel didn't even say anything in this thread....I think you meant Trogdor or however its spelt....
*runs off*
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Ashyra Nightwing

Meh.

I don't see what everyone thinks is wrong with Pok?mon...

~>John<~

[Teufel edited] She is a mod stan. Which means that you should stop talking. And actually, some of them liked pokemon, though I didn't.
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

windhound

:lol: what's wrong with likin' pokemon?
or what's wrong with pokemon atall?
they are very spiffy..  

yissyiss
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Ruatine

Quote from: Stan(NM)Teufel, mind your own business, or I will have to criticize you. Fools is an accurate description of these people, grow up!
*is very amused*

Is that suppose to be a threat? Do I care if you criticize me? Somehow I don't think it's me who needs to grow up.

I'm a mod, and I do my job. It's my business to uphold the rules. Name calling is against the rules. If you want to call someone a fool, do it on AIM, not on these forums.

On topic:

I've never played a TCG, but my cousins are really into Yu-gi-oh!, so I've seen them play it a bit. TCG's seem like such a waste of time and money to me. Maybe because I'm older and have a shortage of both--especially money. More power to you if you like them though. It's something to keep you amused.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart