No Leaders round

Started by Peace Alliance, April 12, 2004, 08:00:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildwood

howsabout we just keep the game the way it is now without the ladder.  If it is changed a lot of people would get angry
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

sh0e

i actually think the ladder idea is an interesting twist
its annoying..  but it creates a gap between the lower few and those in the upper few
forcing people to try to stay on top so they can go on to the next area first
otherwise everyone would just kind of lay around and do nothing.. stashing all their nw away

Stan(NM)

The only apparent defeat of the ladder situation is not the system, but the players.
Alot of people are getting tired of the ladder system because of all the inexperienced players in mossflower, making it difficult to push people out of the top ten, I for one have done my best to sabotage other empires while growing my own... I've probably stolen more cash than any other horde( not bragging just a thought )
This makes the game interesting, so does nohc's killing.  But face it, this ladder system just isn't right for our players.  A ladder is a great idea.
A ladder that is ONLY for people in the top 10 is a better idea. None of this segregated top ten nonsense...
my opinion.
 .~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.
.  A man's solace is in his independence,   .
. my solace is found with your ignorance.  .
 '~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Billy

Billy doesn't like the ladder because it gets very hard to gain 200 mil networth to get into the top ten after you've been pummeled....
BILLY LIKES CHEESE
BILLY LIKES TO PLAY RWL

Peace Alliance

billy thats whats making mossflower so challanging. The fact that you have to be good enough to stay in the top 10 to move on.

Making the game more compeditive is always a great thing to do. And the ladder system does that in some ways.  IT also makes some things helpless. Like we all know that the two in protection are gonna get into northlands first, but we can't do anything about it... Its not really fair.

sh0e

dont you mean the ten or so people? lmao..
if i remember right there were a lot of people gone to protection up there