you play dirty i bite back

Started by Peace Alliance, April 16, 2004, 01:01:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

Nearly everyone in the games been stolen from by this guy. Often when they are online and during their first portion of their run.

Its really not the way someone should be played, and I consider it extreemly dirty.

In retourn i'm posting his stats and i encourage everyone else to every time they get them. This way if you ever want to know what exactly you'll need to brake him and possibly get your money back, just take a look here:

Apollo 13 (#89)
Turns   227 (max 450)
Turns Stored   0 (max 150)
Rank   #8
Workers   75,257
Acres   12,728
Cash   $61,577,778,033
Food   6,524,371,891

Loyalty   85,257,232
Networth   $172,484,268

Location   Mossflower Country
Race   Wildcat
Health   100%
Tax Rate   10%
Rats   3
Weasels   485,473
Stoats   0
Skiffs   923,638
Leaders   2,131,586

Really want to take him down? Go for the food, money, or loyalty. You can sack him if you like, that'll get you food and money, but it'll give him a good leader ratio so others who might normally be able to brake him with leaders can't. If you've got people tow rok with, i suggest you get one person to attack him with all four groups set to "Capture" for about 10-15 attacks. That'll lower his leaders a lot, then get the other guy to use a good leader ratio and take his money and/or kill loyalty and/or food.

VipersByte

Dumb Q?

How do you kill loyalty?

Viper
VIPERSBYTE

fingo

Incite Uprising, it destroys 3% of their loyalty.
The noises of the world cannot hurt the clouds
The only certainly in life is death
Remember where ever you go there you are
There are 3 types of people, ones good at maths and the others not

Stan(NM)

While everyone was being taken by Apollo, I was busy stealing and poisoning him.. Then I forced him to pay me 20 billion just to lay off.. lol
 .~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.
.  A man's solace is in his independence,   .
. my solace is found with your ignorance.  .
 '~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

windhound

heh heh..  forced him to pay..  
he'd just go somewhere and take a bit of money from another and use it to pay you..  not a bad strat really..  

hehe..  
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Peace Alliance

He pressganged. But don't be agraif of his networth. IF you still want to lower him either for spite or payback, you'll notice he really doesn't have any skiffers. So hack away at him with the new attack types.

He's also got lots of loyalty, so if he gets a chance to steal some more, he's got more pressganging to do, so if you have the ratio, try to kill off the loyalty.

Apollo 13 (#89)
Turns   168 (max 450)
Turns Stored   100 (max 150)
Rank   #1
Workers   26,872
Acres   12,728
Cash   $1,023,190,794
Food   5,214,837,835
Loyalty   58,261,049
Networth   $616,989,055

Location   Mossflower Country
Race   Wildcat
Health   100%
Tax Rate   10%
Rats   97,149,185
Weasels   63,069,440
Stoats   62,304,777
Skiffs   4,923,638
Leaders   1,894,703

Billy

*dies*  Billy hasn't seen those kind of numbers since Wolf Bite posted his stats from Turbo two seasons ago!
BILLY LIKES CHEESE
BILLY LIKES TO PLAY RWL

Peace Alliance

Nohcnonk

Wow, he's not very up-to-date, is he Peace? :D

I dunno why people are pressganging so early, it's a waste of cash if you start this early, and I believe you get less net/cash if you don't have the max cash that you could.  Not that I care, makes winning easier for me. ^_^

Stan(NM)

You wont win. I pressganged 650 mil nw already, and dropped everythign to zippo... I have strong feeligns toward my success.. it seems we're boht starting up from zero, aftry our recent attacks and my recent failure @ pressgang.
 .~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.
.  A man's solace is in his independence,   .
. my solace is found with your ignorance.  .
 '~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'