Rough this round!

Started by Wolf Snare, April 26, 2004, 10:33:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf Snare

Anyone noticed that this round of turbo has been extremely rough when it comes to attacks?
It's like, someone notices that they could ruin you, so they go out of their way just to do so..

One guy imparticular was a real jerk about it. I was online minding my own business and he comes along and steals all my money. Then he murders me a ton. Once he noticed that murder didnt work he went and poisoned me. ALOT.
As a final blow he takes advantage of my health and rips through 30 million rats in a matter of attacks, an average of 5 million rats lost an attack (40 k land lost). All because they see the golden opertunity to hurt your warlord.
I'm not one of those people who go and nag others about every little thing that happens, and I don't need sympathy. Just wondering if anyone else noticed these kind of raging lunatics, or possibly have this problem?
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Ereptor

Sorry mate.  U just seemed so tuff on turbo.  I just had to let you know it is a dog eat dog world out there.  better luck next round.  and keep praying to the gods that murder doesn't get fixed because those 22 million stoats really needed those prayers. heh heh

The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Wolf Snare

ROFL :D

aye, no hard feelings, although that was the reason I made this topic.
I am not angry particularly with that incident, but have been experiencing hot-head attacking spree's all round.

Anyone else? :P  
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Wildwood

It seems just fine to me.  Not as violent as regular anyway.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Nohcnonk

But no one even /has/ 40 million rats, or anywhere near that amount on Reg. XD

Wildwood

Well yea but they attack you more.  Even if they do not have a lot of troops does not stop them from attacking me violently.

*My 300th post, yay!"
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image