A waste of my money

Started by Wolf Snare, April 02, 2004, 06:04:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf Snare

My Patience are wearing thin, that flame guy just maxed me. Truce or not?  
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Blood Wake

i was done attacking before you did leave your clan. i sent that message saying "give up yet?" because i relized i did go a little overboard on the hole thing and i wasnt going to attack again til getting your responce, though my "responce" was comeing online and seeing a destroyed warlord, now that is going overboard.

Well i do want a truce, i never wanted a war in the first place because blades always seems to lose, though i it is hard to say "lets be friends" while the legend of the flame is telling me that he wants to avenge my death and the fact that you did kill my account. a few eras ago in regular i had killed an enemy during a war on the side of blades, i regret that, and i did not know why but ereptor had tried to kill me twice and failed both times. i did not care much because i didnt have to start over, it is much better to come close to death than to be destroyed by an ememy that had most likely already built back that 5 million rats that you had before i hit you. i am sorry, but as holby said hitting people online is a very bad thing, you can totally destroy someones account and not relize it. so you think that all you did was take 4 k acres from him, but he had just attacked people and was trying to build and stuff, it really hurt him. and anotherthing, you said that he would have probably put up towers when his turns were over, he is new to the game, he does not know that strat, so next time just let them finish before attacking because not all people have read wolf bite's journal or just know it.

I do not know how the legend of the flame feels about an alliance but I am sure he is going to continue to attack you.

ooh! and another thing, when you make someone the assistant of the clan and the leader dies doesnt the assistant inherit the clan? because i made someone the diplomat and he inherited it and i do not know if he will give the clan to me when i make a new account or not, so that is a very bad thing in case he is not a very loyal member to the blades because he has never joined it before
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Avenger Claw

Actually, I was getting paid by Blood Wake 1 bill (only) to kill you,I was only going to attack you a few times,  but you killed Blood wake and I was going to avenge his death.

Overall, I think your a good guy and stuff, I just wanted revenge for killing my money.

Oops, this was supposed to be by Sonoras, not that I am, though....

Wolf Snare

* is confused* *shakes head and walks away*
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Blood Wake

i didnt say i would pay you to kill him, you asked for aid and i said i would give you a bil to attack him a few times, not to kill him. if you are trying to kill him i will kick you out of blades, once i get it back from the black #70
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Sonoras

Still, I wanted the money, and when I said "kill" I mean hurt badly.

Dylan Ashick

I can tell all you people out there Wolf Snare has that bling bling!He makes like $5,000,000,000 in one gold mine.And just for the books,I may be low in the ranks right now but in my old account I was in the top 20 for like a month.So do not take me for granted!

Blood Wake

wow! top 20 for a month? how could you do that, it seems impossible! duh, i have been rank 1 in reg for two weeks, i have ended in the top ten for 3 round in a row on turbo (at least i think its 3)

h

Devari

I held 3rd-4th for over a month, I think...

Blood Wake

good job, and this time i'm not being sarcastic

h

Wildwood

the legend of the flame is starting to get on my nerves, he has attacked me like 50 times in the last 3 days.  If he is dead i will give the killer everything i got.  (hehe)
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image