I say we kill the landfarm.

Started by Juby (Tercios), March 28, 2004, 06:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juby (Tercios)

what would happen if we killed one of the land farms?
Edit: what would happen if we killed the southsward land farm right before graduating to mossflower?
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Stoat-tamer

Theilt

Stoat tamer, in the context of this discussion, I don't think that it would be wise... :-D

Riverpaw

Oh this subject, I have been asked to send troops to the land farm. I'm just asking the land farm for permission.
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Peace Alliance

Juby the landfarm isn't in a clan...  

sh0e

you could still kill it.. eventually..
and assuming many factors that are near impossible to satisfy

Wildwood

wed never be able to do it unless we had like 15 people working together
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

sh0e

having 15 people work together would make a difference?
i thought the only problem with killing the land farm is that it would get maxed?

Wildwood

I guess your right i didnt think of that
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image