Cast aways of the Flying Dutchmen

Started by Narfel, April 23, 2004, 05:17:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Narfel

Hiya, I was just wondering if anybody here had rea that book... Its written by Brian Jaqcues as well. I just started reading it, and I have to say its pretty awesome! ::agrees::  
I dont  go looking for trouble,<br>trouble usually finds me.<br>-Harry Potter<br>Make sure you kids keep it clean this summer!

Wildwood

Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Blood Wake

i own it but i am reading loamhedge first
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

windhound

somthin like this would actually fit better in general discussion..

and yep, I've read it and rather liked it
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

IFman

It's a great book, and even better than redwall (if that's possible (if not, as good as redwall))
I'm so tired of being lost in a world,
Where no one can find me.
I want to break free of the cage,
That has been enclosing me for too long.
I know that I am alone and no one will save me,
So I am to escape for myself.
I wander down a path,
That will go on for eternity.
I shall never reach the end,
I am trapped no matter where I go.
Though I finally manage to reach the end,
I must fight the monster inside of me to pass.
It is filled with so much anger, hate, and despair,
The only antidote is love, courage, and hope.
The three things I do not have,
And never will.
It is there that I give up,
I have nothing left but myself.
So I lay down forever,
Never going to get up again...as I fade away from all existence.

Myrhakel

I liked the beginning ..the rest was boring.  
The man
Of virtuous soul commands not, nor obeys:
Power, like a desolating pestilence,
Pollutes whate'er it touches, and obedience,
Bane of all genius, virtue, freedom, truth,
Makes slaves of men, and, of the human frame,
A mechanised automaton.

Percy Bysshe Shelley

user posted image

Lereac

I've read it, and I loved it.  It's a pity the Angel's Command is not as good... though they're still both, in my opinion, better than the later Redwall books (everything from The Legend of Luke on).;

Menatus

The Castaways was good in the beginning, but got pretty boring later. Angel's Command was wonderful! Much more piracy and such XD Plus the second half was also good.

Nohcnonk

I've read it, it's good.  Angel's Command is better, though. ^_^

Beem

I have Angels Command Autographed... sad part is the autographed books are worth less than the non autographed ones ^^ ehheeh.  But I like Castaway books better than Redwall.

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Ashyra Nightwing

It was a spiffy book.... I'd like to read the Angel's Command.

Aqualis

I read it and liked it better than every Redewall book from The Outcast on. I need to buy the Angel's Command but I have no expendable cast.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Narfel

You know what.... I can honestly say I have never heard of Angels Command. Whats it about? :huh:  
I dont  go looking for trouble,<br>trouble usually finds me.<br>-Harry Potter<br>Make sure you kids keep it clean this summer!