Eye For An Eye and Capt Term

Started by Juby (Tercios), April 12, 2004, 11:35:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

Some day popularity won't matter for you lil ones... onles you become politicians...

VipersByte

Free ride, eh...
Sounds like something capt, might try...
What a slacker..   :P

(<>..<>)
VIPERSBYTE

Wildwood

politition?!? im gonna be a MLB player
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

thraka

Yeah well it could be worse, i could be tier 3. Or even worse than that... tier 3 mornings! We all know those guys are slackers. :P
Turbo: Capt Term 3rd
Normal: Still playing which is surprising since it gets really boring some times.

VipersByte

your right , they are... and totally un pros..

good thing i ain't then eh...

Hey capt, how is your shift they TOLD you to do? going...

the one i picked for myself, its not too bad...  lol...  

ewww, work crossing over into games...  not good...   :blink:

we best be getting back to work, if you can find your station dude..lol   :snicker:  
VIPERSBYTE

thraka

errr....

still waiting to find out from my boss what i can write in response to that.... will get back to you on that......
Turbo: Capt Term 3rd
Normal: Still playing which is surprising since it gets really boring some times.

Nos

And now the game of redwall starts to find out why clans like KOWW shouldn't exist since all its members work at the same place rofl!!