RWL members art contest....

Started by The Lady Shael, April 04, 2004, 10:20:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

I was just looking at the photo album, and the old topic where Cal posted her RWL picture ages ago. And GD is getting boring.

So, it doesn't matter if you can draw or not, you just have to be willing to participate. You must draw a RWL group picture, with at least three RWL members, and at least two of them should be interacting with each other in some way. (Come to that thought, try to keep this PG-rated. *hopes Cal didn't get any ideas*) They can be human, or furre, whichever way is easiest for you to draw. But it can't be a picture we've already seen before, like Cal's, or Tania's, or Ju's. *naming specific names because she knows what they're thinking*

It doesn't have to be hand drawn. And if you do humans, you should at least try to base it off of the photo album pictures. If you want to draw someone whose picture isn't in the photo album, draw them however you think they look like.

This could turn out /really/ interesting. And mind, this isn't really a real contest, it's just for amusement and fun. The most I can give you for winning is a cookie. *brandishes cookie*
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Sebulba

sounds spiffy..  I might try somthin this week..  spring break..  wheee!..
if the winner is currently playin RWL, I'll throw their horde a bil or two in reg, depending on how bad I'm hit..  

*waits to see other's entries*
windhound, warlord of Sebulba
user posted image
user posted image

Wolf Snare

OOOH! sounds like awesome FUN! my entry is probably going to seem odd, because my pictures are not entirely animal nor human *blushes* I shall try me best! :)  
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Peace Alliance

Golly, it would really help if the photo album worked...

The Lady Shael

Man, someone told me it worked. I thought it was just my comp screwing up again. Wasn't there some link or something to a picture that worked? If not, I'll find a way to get the pictures to a more accessable place.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Ashyra Nightwing

Ooou YAY I'll have to try this.. I need a few billion..

*gets out pencils*

KittyCatLover4ever

Okay depends on what kind of pictures you want one this *holds out something that looks like a zebra eating plastic with died little stick people around it* or this *holds out a realistic looking picture of herself, Julie, and other peoples*

MAybe I'll try it, because I can draw but only manga style if that's okay with people....

Sonoras

Quote from: The Lady ShaelMan, someone told me it worked. I thought it was just my comp screwing up again. Wasn't there some link or something to a picture that worked? If not, I'll find a way to get the pictures to a more accessable place.

I had a link, posted it but figured it didn't work so I had to edit this post.

That would be really kewlio but I really suck at drawing so.... I'll skip this.