Nohc is dead

Started by Juby (Tercios), April 05, 2004, 10:48:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildwood

well that is a big reason for landfat people like me
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

sh0e

Quote from: thrakaWell if u really look at it though u don't need to drop the land so much as just not have them in huts. its not the leader to land ratio its the leader to hut ratio, the rest could go into things like barracks or towers or even just as free land there and u still get the effects of the leader loot strat for getting things like money and food. So really thre is no need to drop land other than to try to hide urself as a land fat warlord and attempt to avoid getting hit.
not for offensive spells.

Nohcnonk

By the way... it is leader/land that is used when someone tries to steal from you, murder, etc.  I've had almost 100 bil stolen because of it this round.

Edit: Retto assured me.

sh0e

Quote from: NohcnonkBy the way... it is leader/land that is used when someone tries to steal from you, murder, etc.  I've had almost 100 bil stolen because of it this round.

Edit: Retto assured me.
applies to all offensive spells

thraka seems to think that the utility spell ratio applies to offensive spells