I can't log in

Started by Stoat-tamer, March 29, 2004, 08:34:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stoat-tamer

This is the admin page.I can't log into the admin page :( can't anyone log in to it?

Juby (Tercios)

I don't know how to say this but....you can't log in cause god doesn't like you...
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Peace Alliance

lol, juby that was mean.

Truth is, you can't login there unless you have the username and password from whoever created the forum... So track down the creator, and find out what his user and pass was when he signed up.

Stoat-tamer

I've tried, I can't find his pass though

Ashyra Nightwing

...You can't log into that, it's the admin CP for this entire forum.. Only admins can do that..

wolf bite

Yes it is the Admin site. That is where the Admins can do evil things to people that do things like ? hack into that site. There are a lot of safeties to keep people out of there. Even the forum Mods cannot get in. If you got that link by trying to mod a clan forum, mail Retto. Otherwise keep out.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

The Lady Shael

*points her finger threatingly*

Don't even try it. Don't you even try it...we have special accomadations for people who try to hack into RWL.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

sh0e

Quote from: The Lady Shael*points her finger threatingly*

Don't even try it. Don't you even try it...we have special accomadations for people who try to hack into RWL.
i seriously doubt stoat was planning to do that espcially with that post..
unless he has exceptional mental deficiency

btw i think its a really bad idea to put the admin page in such a public and guessable place
leaves it open to brute forcing

Stoat-tamer

no I wasn't, I tried to log on and make myself a mod or admin

Ruatine

*is very amused*
You can't just make[/i] yourself a mod or admin. An admin has to make you one. Right now we have enough mods and admins, and you're way too new to even be thought of as a possibility if we were looking.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Stoat-tamer

Gen. Volkov

*Is barely controlling his laughter, he can't, it escapes and runs rampant through RWL* Perhaps you should learn the rules first Stoat-tamer.. I don't think the Admins much appreciate the idea of someone just making themselves an Admin... LOL
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Darth Sidious

Weeellll.....

The forum software puts the page there, not the admins.

The only way you can get in there is if you know an admin's password. And don't you even THINK of hacking one of them. ;)
user posted image

Holby

I think this forum needs a sense of humour. Yeah.
lol Stoat-Tamer!
I will not deleted this