Gaining Networth

Started by Nos, March 15, 2004, 07:37:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nohcnonk

So I'm the famous masser now? B)  *takes the fork* MINE *pokes people*  I'm not too evil... I won't hit you unless you have land... :rolleyes:  

Holby

Quote from: NosOk, I do run the leader loot stratagy I think its called, I can like i said jump myself up to about 120 mill networth with virtually no problems at all, but once i get that high up leader loot seems useless, the amount i loose of food and money compared to what i get is too high so its almost like i'm standing still not gaining money or food at that point.
I can forsee getting to like maybe 200 mill networth with 50k land like i got right now, but i got no clue how people can get to over a billion networth on 20k land.
Because you don't hold onto the army you have once you reach that stage, you market what you can and sell the rest.
Then start all over again.
I will not deleted this

Gen. Volkov

But that's so BORING! I could easily do that.. but I don't... cause its no fun! I realize you guys want to be first.. but doesn't it get boring just massing all the time?
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Nohcnonk

What? *always masses and had plenty of fun*  There would be inter-location attacking, even though your objective is to have the most net.  There would be much planning involved.  Like I said, clans would make it much more interesting.

Theilt

Quote from: HolbyI figured the point was always to reach #1, and I try to reach it every time I play. You know, some intelligent person said "Aim for the moon, but even if you don't reach it, you'll fall among the stars." I think it's a great outlook.
*grabs another fork* If you don't make it to the moon, most likely the gravity of eath will draw you back, and you will burn up in the atmosphere, which is about what happens at #1...

~Theilt (Eveblood).

Juska

I didn't take the time to read the whole topic, but have you tried selling down before using turns, you sell first on the public (your max) and then on the private(your max again) that drastically reduces upkeep, also demolish your towers and only use turns when you have 450, selling down only works if your buying your troops in the first place, marten and wolf are advised for those strategies though stoats will work as well.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

One Skiffie Person

Oooh.  If you be a Weasel, Corsair a lot to gain many thousands of Skiffies!  Skiffies make net jump...*nods*

Wolf Snare

hmmm.... I have 17 million skiffs, not that great. I don't think much of it to tell you the truth....
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gen. Volkov

Theilt makes a very good point... #1 is the hardest position to maintain.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Blackeyes

Meh, just go out, get some army, attack a few land fat fools, build some guards, and do it all the next day.
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Gen. Volkov

So simpleminded you are Blackeyes. Your world must be bliss. *Snickers* Try maintaining the #1 spot Blackeyes, then come talk to me about it.

Blackeyes

Lol, I never play for 1st, I haven't even been in turbo for the past liek 3 rounds.
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Gen. Volkov

Then no talky here. BAD BAD!

Stoat-tamer