Ethnic background?

Started by The Lady Shael, April 01, 2004, 08:15:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

User Name

I'm white.  Just like all my other screen names.

Actually, I hope to one day get a tan.  The only chance I have of that is if all my freckles somehow connect.  Heheh.

Wolf Snare

ROFL! :P  You be's funny!

hehe, I'm white...
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Peace Alliance

LEts just say i have a little ethnicity in me.

Ashyra Nightwing

I'm white. *nods* And I don't tan..

KittyCatLover4ever

I am white, but I wish I was Japanse....*is one of those people who believes but knows that she is an Asian in heart* But I am smart so I should be one *Note almost all Asians are smart*

The Lady Shael

Hm. Wow. Well, I'm definitely in the minority.

I'm half Filipino, but I've wished I was Indian or Thai or something. They're like the rich Asian countries, their traditional costumes have so much jewelry and shiny stuff...and when I get dressed for traditional stuff, I can't even wear hoop earrings or a necklace. It's just a plain wrap-around skirt, a blouse, and a sash over one shoulder. And bare feet. Welcome to the Philippines, fourth-world country.

Some people say I'm smart. I'm not insanely smart or anything, but I go to a /college-prep/ high school...where we're so geeky, we have pep rallies for standardized tests...we don't even have a football team, and we suck at sports. Except our chess team, yeah, our chess team's supposed to be really good...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Juby (Tercios)

you know what's interesting, at Queens University (one of the most respected universities in Canada), the demographic who flunks out the most is east asian, which surprised me cause I would have guessed white folk, the reason is because east asian schools are much more rigid and so when a person leaves the very strict setting of school for a more relaxed setting, they can't always adapt.  So it's not that asian people are more intelligent, basically every 2nd generation and on canadian of similar economic background has the same odds of academic acheivemnt regardless of ethnicity, it's simply the focus and orientation of asian schools.  And yeah, I feel like I'm at a curling match surrounding by so many white folk here (joke).
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Darth Sidious

White, I guess....

I'm a combo of Eastern/Western European. I've got the Eastern European skin colour, so I'm tan-ish.
user posted image

Aqualis

White.

Mostly Scottish and English.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Wildwood

Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

caedo caelestis

Quote from: The Lady ShaelHm. Wow. Well, I'm definitely in the minority.

Not quite. Half Flip, Half Irish/English.