Decapitating City's

Started by mice of might, November 30, 2003, 12:13:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mice of might

Quote from: Ashyra NightwingYee.. cities are a status symbol. If you have many, it appears you have many troops and leaders, so less people attack you..

*polishes her seven cities from last round*
If thats what they mean, why don't they deliver? and they should be worth more Networth too!
user posted image
Love the (forum) skin your in!

calria

Quote from: mice of might
Quote from: Ashyra NightwingYee.. cities are a status symbol. If you have many, it appears you have many troops and leaders, so less people attack you..

*polishes her seven cities from last round*
If thats what they mean, why don't they deliver? and they should be worth more Networth too!
Cities are what they are. Take it or leave it.
I have to say, though, that I'd rather have the cities the way they are than go back to not having them. It's one of the things that's making RWL cooler than Duels...

Aqualis

The only problem with that, is that the more cities you have, the less leaders you have. More cities, less room for huts, less leaders. This can be applied to troops as well, but not to the same extent.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Juska

Aqualis I think I covered that fact about leaders throughly enough, troops, I could do troops, but their are too many problems like you can have as many troops per barracks as you want.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Abby The Rat

The same goes if to you build 1000 acres on tents... but think about it.. you get 1000 on tents and 500 on camps when you build a city.. in all terms you're getting 1500 for just 1000 lands. Two cities, 3000. we saved 1000 land then if we were to build 1000 camps and 2000 tents.

So why less for leaders? It is not as bad as building 1000 for Guards, or 1000 for tents. Cities ARE acting for two different building.. which is better.

but like Calria said, Cities are there, take it or leave it.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Naltaca

*cough* leader bait *cough*
COOL STORY BRO

Devari

*bump*

It strikes me that Cities should, at the very least, contain some markets...

Barrackses would be nice, too.

And $netmult makes things too expensive if you have lots of that resource... There probably should some sort of resource cap.

Peace Alliance

If retto would keep the bread idea from commanders on turbo, then make citys produce bread, then they'd be quite effective.

sh0e

Devari

Off-topic posts are not.

To Peace - Yeah, that would help. I'd really like to see Bread. I've actually had the idea that it should come from a new building type. Make it hard.

sh0e

necrophilia is in reference to the necro post bringing up a 4-5 month thread
im sorry if my sarcastic humor is too much for you to grasp