The Emperors

Started by Holby and Wolf Bite, March 11, 2004, 04:20:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

~>John<~

Is fun for none dead eyes?
And referring to you Holby, I told Ereptor in the beginning I was not even close to you guys.
The only reason I did Rome is to learn from you......which I did. I still thank you for that.
I also wasn;t on enough.

However: I was better then dead eye. I have no idea why ereptor brought him along.
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Germania

In the end it was fun.

wolf bite

Quote from: Fun For NoneOn the contrary- Wolf Bite and the Emperors didn't prove they could hold it.
Whether or not we proved anything to you is not the point. You seem not to be in touch with what was going on.

It was NOT ?wolf and his band of emperors.?  It was a band of proven emperors without any leader. I was 1/7 of a team, no more. I do not take credit for the actions of others.  And there is the point, that 7 known leaders of the game could put all differences aside and work as a team to get into the top ranks in short time.  The point and the promise we made was not to hold the top, but to get the top ranks with every player in 2 weeks relaying on our clansmen.

Thus showing the game that any clan that works truly together can reach the heights of the game and that is what makes us emperors, relying on trusted allies.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

The Emperor

Bravo Wolf Bite. I believe you truly displayed the importance of teamwork and proved to the RWL community that it can be done. I really commend you on the fact that you didn't kill each other before it was over.
Feel the wrath of the Emperor!

user posted image

user posted image

Ashyra Nightwing

Yiss.. The Emperors worked as a team, and it must have been a good team to prevail over the others...

Germania

Quote from: The EmperorI really commend you on the fact that you didn't kill each other before it was over.
:rolleyes:  

Fun For None

Somehow I get the feeling that Wolf Bite is much more involved in the game than any self-respecting lawyer would be.

Wildwood

Quote from: Fun For NoneSomehow I get the feeling that Wolf Bite is much more involved in the game than any self-respecting lawyer would be.

I wonder where you got that idea?
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image