TURBO bugs

Started by Peace Alliance, February 29, 2004, 08:04:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

First, not sure if its a bug or not, but there is only two choices for themes, and i like the old themes.

Second, I know its just happening to me, and it might be because i'm using Mozilla, but when i go to scout, then put in the number, and do the scouting (and it doesn't matter if i check anything off or not) it goes to the next pages and says: "You gained 0 Acres of Land in Turns."

... I know this is the worst thing you want to hear after all your work retto, but there are some pretty huge flaws right now. sorry.

[edit] nope, i tryed in IE and it still didn't work.

[edit] the loyaly page is just called "earn" now?

[edit] when i try to do loyalty i get:

Warning: main(loyalty.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/redwallw/public_html/t/rwl.php on line 29

Warning: main(loyalty.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/redwallw/public_html/t/rwl.php on line 29

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'loyalty.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/redwallw/public_html/t/rwl.php on line 29

[edit] looting and foraging are doing the same thing as scouting "You earned a total of $0 in Turns."

[edit] "A Fatal Error Has Occured" thing still hasn't been fixed *shrug*

wolf bite

I don't know about the rest, but if you cut and paste the theme you want from reg, it works.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Cindarin

Same thing just happened for me, but my scouting worked.  Server problems maybe?
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

The Weasel Liberation Mov

Not server problems. I'm building a game on BAXX, so perhaps I can mention a few things....

Loyalty.php has an error. I fixed that a weak ago, so I don't remember how to now. :D

As for Scouting, Looting, and Foraging - Do you gain the land? If so, it's just a small bug due to the changing of variable names that makes it not display properly.

Styles... Retto removed those options, I guess.

[edit] What was I thinking?! *removes quoted message*
Highest rank on Regular: 1st
Highest rank on Turbo: 9th

Peace Alliance

no, I don't gain anything. nor loose anything.

Try and figure out what you did for loyalty for me 'cause i'm going to be making my own soon.

The Weasel Liberation Mov

Loyalty... I'll see if I can remember what I did. I do have the fixed file, if you want it.

So, maybe Retto changed some variable names or something. Scouting, Foraging, and Looting all work fine on my version.
Highest rank on Regular: 1st
Highest rank on Turbo: 9th

Retto

What happened was that I kinda sissy commented out the pictures displaying at the top for those who have that option turned on. What the program did was that only people who had tooltips on could scout, loot, forage, earn, etc....

For earning loyalty, on submission it was pointing to the page "?action=loyalty" when the page had been renamed to "?action=runes" to go with the standard naming conventions.

For the scores page, I fixed it so that for the my-era-only option actually works (I was having it trigger if there was a restr id of 0, which was handled earlier, and it's supposed to trigger at a restr id of 5).

I am going to be testing things out...I think PHP has a problem passing multiple INSERT INTO commands in the same mysql_query(), the reason why so many setups aren't working.

As for styles, we decided to go back to the default one for the packaged game.

I'm going to try to take out any more bugs I find, and add a feature or two, and then cringe because I forgot to take off CRON mailing...(275 new messages. ugh). I'll have the latest release with all the bugs I know of fixed by the end of today.
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

Veranor

Quote from: RettoI'm going to try to take out any more bugs I find, and add a feature or two, and then cringe because I forgot to take off CRON mailing...(275 new messages. ugh). I'll have the latest release with all the bugs I know of fixed by the end of today.
CRON Mailing?! And you thought the aimbot was bad...
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Retto

The aimbot thingy sends me notices about messages I already read - days late, and with names I can't recognize. CRON mailings are notifications to me of the output of the turns.php scripts, which I turned on to debug the BAXX turns.php with ladders on.
The 'ittle otter,
Retto