Aid!

Started by Nohcnonk, February 27, 2004, 06:41:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nohcnonk

Woah.... Holby almost caught up.  Of course, if it actually reset when it was supposed to... *grumbles*  Well, no more sending out aid* ;)  

Gen. Volkov

*Laughs endlessly* Holby beat you Nohc boy.. to badsies I was not on.. I woulda sent the bestest essay.. Though 10 bil really isn't al that much.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Nohcnonk

He cheated with an evil wildcat strat that has been around for a while, but I never learned of... I also sent him 100 billion to him out of kindness... which is the main reason that he got so high.  He would have been very lucky to get seconds without that 100 bil.

Gen. Volkov

I know. It was very nice of you. But this is HOLBY we are talking about... you don't aid Holby unless you are getting something in return. And I don't think he exactly "cheated" but then again I wasn't there.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Nohcnonk

If I'm not aware of it it must be a form of cheating :D

I'll be sure not to give him anymore money...

Gen. Volkov

*Rolls eyes* Right Nohc. And good, you learn well my young apprentice..

Immortal

Immortal turns into Darth Vader and slays Obi Wan Kenobi (Gen. Volkov)
*heavy breathy thingy*
Luke, I am your father!!
Purity of mind
~Benkei
Currently relearning the ropes of RWL but I seem to be doing ok.

Nohcnonk

:blink: *is Luke*  Ah well... I hated the guy anyway :P  

Gen. Volkov

*Volkov's l33t monkeys of DOOOMMM!!! rush from their cages and swarm everyone under. Nohc and Immortal are the first to die, VOlkov's spirit murmurs, "Guess they never heard of a dead mans switch" to himself and walks off. Chatting with DEATH about the mysteries of the universe.*

Nohcnonk

*writes* Note: This is not Spa Room 101.

Gen. Volkov

*Sniggers and points out that it didn't stop you from participating*