killing in this play war?

Started by Juby (Tercios), February 23, 2004, 09:27:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

*Laughs* Uh oh... Cal's gettin silly now... Jenny Craig for warlords.
Lose ten acres in ten seconds!
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

calria

"Gettin" silly?
Last time I checked, I already was. =P

Gen. Volkov

Oh sorry.. I meant your silliness is coming back.. it had been dormant for a bit.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

wolf bite

We were all going to stay in the clan just to make it harder. but then when people started going for our kills and how out numbered we are, you guys made us drop the clan.

right now we have told you who everyone is, if you killed anyone, they will come back and we will NOT let out their new name.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Immortal

Weee, my ratio is betta then some of the emps.

Two emps have unsuccessfully espioed me. (Now don't be mean emps, just raise ur ratio. Don't do the evil thing I'm sure you're thinking about.)
Purity of mind
~Benkei
Currently relearning the ropes of RWL but I seem to be doing ok.

calria

Each Emperor has their own special talents, and each of us has ours as well. Mine, for example, is being exaggeratedly landfat. >.< So being able to top off several of the emperors isn't all that suprising to me...

Though it IS suprising that some of them are broken with less than a mil of some troop types.