For all you Pokemon peeps

Started by Badrang the Tyrant, February 21, 2004, 12:09:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorClaw

PS2                                                                                                        GCN
128 bit X                                                                                               128 bit  X

Loads of cool Nintendo franchises --                                        Loads of cool Nintendo franchises X

Comfortably contoured controllers (Sorta)                               Comfortably contoured controllers X

SCII w/ Link --                                                                          SCII w/ Link X

Lots of exlusive cool titles --                                                    Lots of exclusive cool titles X

Compact and easy to transport --                                           Compact and easy to transport X

Easy to operate (long button combos you can never pull off) Easy to operate (controllers make combos easy)

Lots of violent, bloody, gory, containing nudity, games X        Kids- oriented system X

What more can I say?

Badrang the Tyrant

I like the GC, but I thought about selling it to buy a PS2.  Then I found the Colleseum game...

I want Jirachi...