Clan rankings

Started by General Austin, February 18, 2004, 08:19:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

General Austin

This has been a problem for a looooooong time. When I go to the clan crier, I look at the clan rankings alot, just for fun. Many of the rankings are: 444 or 735 or some other huge number. Obviously, something's wrong. We don't even have 50 clans in existence! I'd appreciate it if it could be fixed.
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

The Weasel Liberation Mov

Those are the clan points. Higher the better, I believe.
Highest rank on Regular: 1st
Highest rank on Turbo: 9th

General Austin

Ahh. Thanks.

*feels really dumb*
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

The Weasel Liberation Mov

No problem. I only knew that because I was poking around the BAXX source last night. ^_^
Highest rank on Regular: 1st
Highest rank on Turbo: 9th

wolf bite

That was added in the last expansion, it is a better way to see how powerful a clan really is, not just based on net worth, but power.  I don't know the math used, but a clan of HPRs with high net may not ranks as high as a lower net worth clan with lots of Armies.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Retto

Clan ranks counts a whole bunch of different things (troops, leaders, land, food, offenses, etc...) and ranks the top 10 people of those. Those top 10 players get clan ranking points for their clan (so, the person with the most rats would get 10 points for thir clan, second most gets 9, etc...). The more points, the better your clan is ranked.
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

Abby The Rat

Would be nice if there was a page for clan ranking based on theses points.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]