Emperor Lupus

Started by wolf bite, February 22, 2004, 11:38:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

Doesn't matter what race he uses, bein emperor is harrrrd.

Guthorm Swordmaster

I second that.I've been emporer of one game my friend made but has gone down the plug hole.

Gen. Volkov

*Thirds* People are always after you.. such as Peace Alliance... so then you have to level the top ten in order to stay in power... and then everyone gets all mad at you, and its just no fun.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Nohcnonk

Yes, it is difficult getting to be Emperor.  It doesn't matter what race he uses, only a few have enough skill to become emperor, even if they use marten.

Juska

Well he's been emp 17 times in how ever many games he's played, I think he outta start doing it with the weaker races.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Juby (Tercios)

heck, I'm leading in reg but definatly not an emperor and I just started doing Turbo on Crow
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Badrang the Tyrant

I'd like to see someone become Emp with a Crow...

Nohcnonk

That would be cool... I would do that next round of Turbo, as I'd probably come out Emperor again, as long as Holby doesn't do too well, and wolf sends aid out at the end XD  But I won't.... I'm sure.

Badrang the Tyrant

I say a group of people join as Crows.  I'd do it.

calria

If anyone in RWL has proven themselves, it's definately wolf bite.
It would be interesting to see how he'd develop the strats for each race, though.

windhound

*nods*  I've noticed that is is quite hard for people to stay uptop in turbo, and wolf does a rather good job of popping up and staying up for long periods of time..  quite spiffy  :)
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

wolf bite

Quote from: JuskaWell he's been emp 17 times in how ever many games he's played.
Hummm, games I have not been emperor of:

The first era of regular where I was learning the game.

Then there was 2 turbos that I just hung around low and picked on people that tried to pick on me as I looked like a new player.

And there was the last duels where the teams were a bit sided against me and as soon as I came out of protection, their whole side suddenly lit up and started firing at me. It still took 2 days to kill my player and in 2 days I made the record of the most attacked horde ever. Hehe.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

calria

*sigh* Oh, Duels, would that you would begin again, that I might kick tail lest mine itself is verily kicked....

hee ganging up on wolfie is fun.

Nohcnonk

Hm, Retto has challeged me to take the top next round of Turbo using crow, and I took it up. *is a dolt*