Free Land

Started by windhound, February 20, 2004, 10:27:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

windhound

'k, first off, Nero was supposed to be dead about an hour ago from my typing this, but he refuses to die...  I got bord of him is the reason..  sitting up top doing nothing but sending the occasional aid parcel and propoganding then looting/feasting...
not much fun..  too repetitive..

so, about 26.5 k acers is currently up for grabs, less for me to delete if I need to knock myself down to one acer so someone can have a kill..  please take the land..  

this only lasts until somone kills me or one of the admins get around to knocking Nero over the head so he passes on..

Lastly, if somone does end up killing me, realize that I premit it and that they are not to be retaled on.

Thankee.
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Badrang the Tyrant

Argg, I only have 12 turns to.  

Oh well, Nero had a good run while he was alive.

Ashyra Nightwing

oooh..free land.. I'd take some if I was still playing..

Guthorm Swordmaster

Me to but i've got a weak army oops shouldn't have said that with Urran around.

windhound

Nero is dead!!
whoo!

hehe..  the first time I've celebrated over a death of one of my hordes..  hehe..
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Badrang the Tyrant

Guthorm, I'm probably too high to attack you right now.  But I don't know.  I'm also saving my turns for the fight with the Emps.

Way to go windy!!   :lol:  

Guthorm Swordmaster

Yea you probably are.