Who wants slayer to come back?

Started by Peace Alliance, February 13, 2004, 08:05:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Weasel Liberation Mov

Er... windy, that could happen anyway. It's called "set War" ;). As I said, Independants suffer, not clans.

And also, it is VERY hard to kill someone with 450 turns. The reason WW2 has so many kills is because of a bug that allows you to have more than full turns, and the fact that you get a turn a minute (or something like that).

And if people want the WW2 link, PM me.  ::agrees::  
Highest rank on Regular: 1st
Highest rank on Turbo: 9th

windhound

Quote from: The Weasel Liberation MovementEr... windy, that could happen anyway. It's called "set War" ;). As I said, Independants suffer, not clans.

And also, it is VERY hard to kill someone with 450 turns. The reason WW2 has so many kills is because of a bug that allows you to have more than full turns, and the fact that you get a turn a minute (or something like that).

And if people want the WW2 link, PM me.  ::agrees::
*nods*  clans can smushle each other in a war, but cannot as of now kill every single member..  lets say that each member of an 8 horde clan stored 450 turns, and were going to attack a 4 horde clan..  that's 900 turns per horde..  making killing possible..  

recovery is possible from a smushling, not possible from being killed, then you have to restart and rebuild everything..  a bit harder usually..
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Quote from: windhound*nods*  clans can smushle each other in a war, but cannot as of now kill every single member..
Huh? Explain...

Ashyra Nightwing

..smushling is not fun to recover from, you have to keep asking nice people like windy for money..

:)  :)  :)  

windhound

Quote from: The Weasel Liberation MovementHuh? Explain...
O.o
what is there to explain?  killing puts your horde in the red, where you have no more land..  smushling only does damage but does not kill, so a recovery is possible..  

a kill you cannot just log in and strike back, you have to restart..

Quote..smushling is not fun to recover from, you have to keep asking nice people like windy for money..
hehe..  that's why nero still exists..  otherwise windy woulda killed nero from sheer bordom..  meh..
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Oh, sorry. I was reading it as clans can't kill every member of the other clan. Oops! :P