Loren

Started by Scwummin, February 04, 2004, 07:31:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holby

That was a very wise post, Volkov. You'd be a good leader for this, and I'd follow you if I wasn't me. Er, yeah.
I will not deleted this

wolf bite

I thought it was a good plan too, almost made me want to join him.  Hehe.  Keep up the good work.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Guthorm Swordmaster

I think Loren are gonna win.

Gen. Volkov

Quote from: HolbyThat was a very wise post, Volkov. You'd be a good leader for this, and I'd follow you if I wasn't me. Er, yeah.
*Laughs* Thanks Holbs, but I just give the suggestions... I'm not leading anything but my clan, if others wish too follow, well its up to them, though I appreciate the compliment that I would make a good leader. Same thing to Wolf... and you both are welcome to join me, should you change your minds. :lol:

Guthorm>> Uh yeah.. you go ahead and do that.. they have about the same chance as the clan attacking them, provided the attacking one is intelligent and has good players, and its "is", not "are"... *Can't resist urge to correct grammar, even if its probably on purpose*
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

General Austin

Err, hehe, Volkov, Guthorm is from Wales. There, they use think of groups as plural, or something like that. As in, "Ohh, Loren are angry about that." or "Chelsea are going to score the winning goal!", etc.
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Guthorm Swordmaster

Thats how we are taught to use gramma.I guess we use different types of gramma.

Gen. Volkov

Yeah, sorry bout that.. I didn't know. In the US that makes you sound like an illiterate.. but if its cool in Wales, its cool with me. I like whales... *SNickers*
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Guthorm Swordmaster

Lol!!!!
There were two really fat Prince's Of Wales and they were known as the Prince's Of Whales.

wolf bite

I thought that some time ago there was a clan of all people from Wales.  There must have been 8 people in that clan.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Guthorm Swordmaster

Were there,at least i'm not the only Welshman.

Badrang the Tyrant

Quote from: ScwumminI beleive your point about Hack Infiltration and Warbands Two is taken, guys. I apologize for  the misinformation. I went to both of the servers about a month ago and saw the WWII Rerisen guys acting all snooty to me, and talking about what server they'd take over next. In Hack, I remember Loren having alot of power, and in Warbands II, I saw them ruling the top ten. In those games, they were extremely aggressive. In RWL, you guys aren't that aggressive, but I'm afraid you will be later on.

If you would check again, I only said in the beginning topic that we should band together and ask Loren to disband. Not to start a war. I just want to clear that part up.

WLM, I'd like to respond to your points, but you put a ton of stuff up, and it's too early in the morning for me. I'll do it later, if'n you don't mind.
Aus, who acted all "snooty" to you?  I've respected you in every game I've played with you.... *is very confused*