My dynasty

Started by Fenix, February 04, 2003, 08:53:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Beatles

Actually, Germania, want an explanation?
OK, this bug has been fixed. Up until very recently, Ken had 275 acres of land, no structures, and no free land. Strange, you might say. Yes, it is strange. You see, when he was attacked, he was overpowered of course, then the game calculated his losses, and found that 6% and 10% of zero are both zero, so it returned zero as the value of land taken, which the interface interpreted as the offender being repelled. Hence my statement, that not 60,000,000,000 rats could have taken him down. Nothing could.
Until 4 hours ago, when Retto fixed it. He should now be dead, so it doesn't apply.

~Beatles

Germania

So your nice long explanation winds down to three words, I was right.  :D  

Fenix

The bounty had some effect... loll... Beatles, you should be banned right now~!! :P

Annatar

Clan bright;

Chief Diplomat; Annatar
king of Numendor

calria

that calculator is neat...

why is it that all this argument about emperor and who it is and what their authority is, if any, is only brought up now, when Fenix is in the big chair? (not to be confused with the electric chair... or wait... maybe... hmmm I dunno) This all feels SO unbeleivably like those last threads on the old forums, before these ones were put up. I think Josh and Beatles were having almost ver-batim some of the same conversations and arguments.

things never change. only the number of rats we're dealing in.

Tsarmina

Quote from: GermaniaI don't see how any of the definitions of the word game have anything to do with his request. If I missed your point, enlighten me.
It also appears you take the "game" a little too seriously, he's not exactly asking for credit card numbers.
Uh. Yes. I would definitely say you missed the point there, Germania... -.- It had nothing to do with his request and everything to do with his twisted little "test."
~Tsarmina
#103 - Blades of Judecca
Primary Diplomat of RFF