So much time without RWL

Started by Peace Alliance, February 01, 2004, 04:24:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

Not being at RWL has already given me lots of time... In fact, in just 2 days i've made an entire website. Not saying that its any good or anything, but i think you should check it out. L'Ifnar is my new website, i just changed the link to my new one. Its pretty spiffy, plus its got a forum for all your nice comments.

:-D

Garagas Ledavas

Reg- Garagas Ledavas #248

Turbo-Garagas Ledavas II #139

Former Reg. Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #152 - 10

Darth Bane #47 - Emperor

Former Turbo Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #168 - 10

Garagas Ledavas #9 - 2

Garagas Ledavas #7 - Emperor

user posted image

windhound

lol.. I kinda liked the flash stuff..  took a bit to load though..  
looks good..  all 'cept for the popup..
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

IFman

I'm so tired of being lost in a world,
Where no one can find me.
I want to break free of the cage,
That has been enclosing me for too long.
I know that I am alone and no one will save me,
So I am to escape for myself.
I wander down a path,
That will go on for eternity.
I shall never reach the end,
I am trapped no matter where I go.
Though I finally manage to reach the end,
I must fight the monster inside of me to pass.
It is filled with so much anger, hate, and despair,
The only antidote is love, courage, and hope.
The three things I do not have,
And never will.
It is there that I give up,
I have nothing left but myself.
So I lay down forever,
Never going to get up again...as I fade away from all existence.

Immortal

Uh, u shouldn't use shorturl's cause if someone refreshes or uses go, it'll bring em to front page.

AND

Avidgamer's sites arleady have a compact and nice URL compared to most sites, you should just leave it like that.

Reason for assuming your site is Avidgamers:
1) Login page's login and member signing up area is identical to avidgamers.
2) Forums that are good normally take more than 2 days to make unless u have ALOT of spare time
3) I've been using many different hosts and that site resembles avidgamer style site.

Lastly,

If you want, I'll help you with the site. A.K.A. Give me a rank with admin abils, I'm sure I can help at least a little.

P.S. I never knew avidgamer's server was back up...
Purity of mind
~Benkei
Currently relearning the ropes of RWL but I seem to be doing ok.

windhound

Immortal, check the bottom of the forum..  
QuoteHosted for free by InvisionFree
thus, Peace got that board from the same site that RWL's is from..
the color scheme is rather nice..  the red scroll bars are kinda odd, but black is a nice background..
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Peace Alliance

Immortal was talking about the RP forum wondy, and yeah, i like the forum skin i have with invision... but i have no idea where the red scroll bars came for, or why theres an annoying horizontal bar...

Immortal very nice of you to offer your services on our AG rp, if you sign up and tell me who you are, maybe you could help us with some stuff. we haven't done anything fancy... so it took us much less then 2 days to make it and we've been updated it a little every once and a while.

L'Ifnar, is the title of the series i wrote. In the storys, L'Ifnar is the city where the main character goes to meet his friend and begin his quest.

Garagas Ledavas

And where could I go to read this series? Is it published?
Reg- Garagas Ledavas #248

Turbo-Garagas Ledavas II #139

Former Reg. Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #152 - 10

Darth Bane #47 - Emperor

Former Turbo Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #168 - 10

Garagas Ledavas #9 - 2

Garagas Ledavas #7 - Emperor

user posted image

Peace Alliance

its not published yet... thats expensive. but its under "L'Ifnar Seriies" at www.lifnar.tk

Ashyra Nightwing

Yiss! Veeeeeeeeerrrrry spiffy!

Immortal

ok, i'll sign up right now.
Um, i hope the account setup isn't disabled cause... i don't have time to write the stuff right now.

Oh ya, the bars should be easy to take off if i'm correct about the code causing it.

Um lastly, i'll try to help when I can but i won't be extremely active or anything like that.  :D Cya there
Purity of mind
~Benkei

Peace Alliance

account management is available, and the bars are on the forum, not the RP... and the bars that were on the site are gone 'cause i'm smart and fixed em :-D

Immortal

i hope my application got through... I guess it's just the avidgamer's server is down if u accepted me...

Ya know what peace? Could you make an account for me with the name Immortal and pm me the pass via forum? I'll change my race and stuff later. The reason is that the avidgamer's server is very very very slow right now at sending acceptance emails cause i was making a clan site and had to abandon it when no one got there reply emails and i was too lazy to make their accounts and pm their pass. Yup, so plz make my account and pm pass via forum.  :D

Edit* I mean this forum when i say forum.
Purity of mind
~Benkei

Peace Alliance

Yeah i got your application, so your pass should be in your e mail soon, it'll be faster to wait for it then for me to make a new one for you 'cause i can't magically speed up the server :-D