Funny game

Started by Scwummin, February 02, 2004, 04:37:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

537.4... first try.. wow!

Scwummin> WHAT?? Where?

[edit] Nevermind... *waits for it to stop bouncing*
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Scwummin

Heh. It takes 'bout thirty minutes. *sighs*
Loyal Rebel

~~~

Son of  Scurmy, Son of Halofas, Son of Duke Aubres.

Play my game if you want! (Soon to be updated as the commanders edition)  Warlords

Gen. Volkov

Half an hour???? Wow! That's alotta bouncing.... *Sighs*
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Scwummin

Jah. Might be interesting to see how far you get! *hopes he doesn't break his record* Hey, if you want, you can do this while you're waiting.
Loyal Rebel

~~~

Play my game if you want! (Soon to be updated as the commanders edition)  Warlords

Gen. Volkov

I would love to try and break it.. but all I got was a link to another part of the forums....

Scwummin

Er..well..Do, as in Post. I'm kinda-sorta-really frustrated about that, so I gave a link to it. I do know of a neat game you can play, if you like soccer..

Slime Soccer

EDIT: I see what you mean, I said it very strangely. Will edit my other post.
Loyal Rebel

~~~

Gen. Volkov

12149.8!! Wowsa!! *Goggles* I posted in your thingy.. I don't really like soccer.. but thanks for the link..

Ashyra Nightwing

*waits for the Penguin to stop bouncing*

*waits*

IT'S NOT STOPPING!

John Shadeslayer

Mine stopped and just sat there without the box telling me how far I got coming up.
SMSsoccerkid: I lost it.
SMSsoccerkid: It got eaten by evil mutants.
Chris 1 Life 0: That'll happen.
SMSsoccerkid: yea.

Trogdor 22

Hooray for Santa!
user posted image