Which do you prefer?

Started by Scarwake, January 08, 2004, 02:21:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fun For None

"Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this BB. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary. You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this BB to post any material which is knowingly falseand/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this BB."

Since we're going to take the Terms of Service to heart: This should be applied here.

Scarwake

QuoteYou agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this BB to post any material which is knowingly falseand/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.

Excuse me but vulgar is considered swearing.

Obscene would be inappropriate gestures.

Sexually oriented this is kinda, but its mostly about clothes so kinda applies/kinda doesn't.

Invasive of a person's privacy does not apply because nobody forced anybody to post here, they all did it within their own free will.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Fun For None

Excuse me but I posted my response to you in my other topic. Your not the brighest of the bunch are you?

Checkerpaw

I actually kind of agree with Fun For None.  I think this topic is rather innappropiate.
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Scarwake

Good for you Fun or None, but if you two don't like the topic of undergarments go talk to the one who started the trend

*points to Blackeyes*

I just aided it along.
Emperor of

In-Character Album

Fun For None

The closest Scarwake will come to admitting he was completely wrong after looking the big words up in a dictionary.

Scarwake

actually I didn't look them up because I do not have the time to look them up.
Emperor of

In-Character Album

Fun For None

Blackeyes

Lol, Fun For None, $uck it up, don't whin because your mommy & daddy never told you about the birds and the bee's lol, cause Honeslty I don't care what you think, so if your not comfortable wiht the topic, go away!

And you too checkerpaw your an annoying little neusence put on this earth to do one thing, annoy everybody better then you, which means the whole forums.
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Fun For None

Yes I really do dislike the "neusence." What birds and what bees? Is there a sexual implication? Read the terms of service!

Why would I win because my mommy didn't tell me about the birds and the bees?

Trogdor 22

Quote from: CheckerpawI think this topic is rather innappropiate.
If you dont like this topic, then dont read it, or post in it.

Hooray for Santa!
user posted image

Scarwake

QuoteYes I really do dislike the "neusence." What birds and what bees? Is there a sexual implication? Read the terms of service!

Why would I win because my mommy didn't tell me about the birds and the bees?

nobody said you'd win, they said to stop whining....and the rules are set by the forum admins and mods, the board makers really pay no attention to whether their service terms are being followed, and they can't really sue us or anything so, they techinally have no authority over us.
Emperor of

In-Character Album

Trogdor 22

I dont really care what they wear, it's not like I see them without their pants on.  There are more imprtant things about women then what undies they wear.  

voted for panties...
Hooray for Santa!
user posted image

Scwummin

Aww, man. If I hadn't forgotten my password to my mod account...GRR.

Blackeyes: I suggest you don't say that stuff again. Just because people have different ideas than you does not mean you can talk to them in such a manner.

Fun For None: Please don't insult Scarwake like that. I understand your point, but adding in sarcasm and the like adds nothing (Or very little) to your point. Even if Scarwake WAS going to admit that he was wrong (Which I'm not sure of anyhow), your remarks would have made him even less likely to do anything to retract his previous statements. And I'd also like to point out, that if you want this topic locked, you should notify the admins.

On a side note, I really, reallyreally don't like this topic. It's really vulgar. I mean, this topic practically screams out that all you're thinking about is s*x. That's pretty bad, since this is a game based on a children's book.
Loyal Rebel

~~~

Son of  Scurmy, Son of Halofas, Son of Duke Aubres.

Play my game if you want! (Soon to be updated as the commanders edition)  Warlords

Blackeyes

Tff, don't tell me what to talk about, you got no authority over what we discuss, and if people don't like it, then I'm not forcing them to reply, or even read it.  
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....