Renegade

Started by Scwummin, January 25, 2004, 04:43:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scwummin

Hello! Does anyone here play C&C Renegade? I love playing it, and it'd be fun to get a RWL clan going. If you play Renegade, please post here saying you play and you would like to join.
Loyal Rebel

~~~

Son of  Scurmy, Son of Halofas, Son of Duke Aubres.

Play my game if you want! (Soon to be updated as the commanders edition)  Warlords

Blood Wake

ME AND TJ DOES!! you already know that though cause you were playing with my bro and TJ the other day *wishes he could have played*
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Scarwake

Oh and btw, I already have a clan in C&C Renegade, that anybody could join.  Its called United Blades Clan (U.B.C) and so....Just ask me for the  info or whatever if you'd like to join.

*points at Sean* DUHHH!!!! oh and BEEP!!!
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Ashyra Nightwing

I don't.. what is it?

Scwummin

It's a first-person shooterer game. Based off of the wildly popular strategy game Command and Conquer.
Loyal Rebel

~~~

Play my game if you want! (Soon to be updated as the commanders edition)  Warlords

Blood Wake

yiss, its very fun. its only ten dollars so it is pretty cheap if you want to play with us. i havent even played the real game yet though. lol. i only play with TJ and i want to play with aus but havent been able to at the time. so i have only fought TJ but its very very fun to destroy his base. lol. wolf bite, you should get it, you like those C & C games. that you should.
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Scarwake

Oh, you be quiet Sean!!!  I'm getting better, thanks to playing it Online with other people...besides you.  I shall destroy you, when you have time to play.

BEEP!!
Emperor of

In-Character Album

Scwummin

Ohmygosh. Wolf bite likes Command and Conquer games!? That is too cool.

You can get the demo Here
Loyal Rebel

~~~

Scarwake

An don't download the RedAlert/Reborn patches for the game either....Because sometimes they don't work, and they take forever to download....Just download maps....Maps are awesome....'specially Mars, though whoever made it needs to make some slight bug fixes.....
Emperor of

In-Character Album

Scwummin

I don't think you can do the maps for the demo. If anyone wants to play me on Renegade, you can message me on MSN or AIM, or page me when I'm in the renegade server at: pfctergo2
Loyal Rebel

~~~