Who would make a better Emperor?

Started by The Beatles, February 03, 2003, 03:39:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

griever

I normally still follow the old DI rules on attacking, unless I get the message from the clan leader to absolutely kill another horde/clan.  As for reimbursements - I always thought that was a stupid concept that someone threw in.  It's like they disregarded the "warlord" and "vermin" aspect to the game.

What was your horde name, Holby?

Fenix

My clan has no rules - You have to be a good player/person, to my standards to join the clan, no rules to attacking, and no rules for me sticking up for them.  They have their own problems, I merely teach them how to handle them.

Holby

Quote from: grieverreimbursements - I always thought that was a stupid concept that someone threw in. ?It's like they disregarded the "warlord" and "vermin" aspect to the game.

What was your horde name, Holby?
According to the DI page, you had to reimburse.
My horde name is Hair Raisers #121. I was one of the last to join DI before it disbanded.
I will not deleted this

griever

Oh yeah!  I remember you.  I didn't think things would fall apart so quickly, though...'s why I was still recruiting.

The reimbursement thing - people that DI were at war with would ask for reimbursements.  I never understood that at all.  I mean, it's war!

Fenix

Griever was a DI?... I ripped most of that clan apart... 121 included... I had just joined the game, Hyperion offered me a slot in the clan.... I was rank 20 pretty fast... Ragefur had me removed, and 3 people took the open spots...  I destroyed those three people..

Now they're my friends...except for stella diabolica ... he's dead :D :D

Also...I can't see why people liked Stormclaw as a good emperor, Ragefur and Zlopid were much, much better than he.
He locked the top 10 countless times and made this game into a boring dictatorship, it made me really angry when only I would attack EO's and  DI's.

griever

Eh, I would actually have to say Stormclaw did.  That, and a lot of members who jumped at the drop of a hat.

Trident

Sons of Delor and Tarsonis seem to be tied...