My new clan...

Started by Pluto, January 18, 2004, 09:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pluto

I got bored and decided to make a clan on turbo, ROTU;Rising of The Underworld. Anyone that wants ta join all it takes is for you not to be a pansy and to not go ticking people off that are able to beat me down. <_< PM me for the code or in-game me I fergot my number and I'm too dang lazy to check it but my horde name is Rising of The Underworld. :lol:  

Nos

So in order to join your clan, what your saying is,

1.  One must be a new player, and not have made any enimies yet,
        - that could infact turn around and squash you and your clan,
2.  Not be a pansy.. so not a what? new player that knows very little of how the game works yet.. is that
    about it.?
3.  And someone who has a memory so they can remember your number aswell as their own, so you don't
    have to?  Or was that a bit over the top on that one there..  lol

Sounds like a clan i want to run out and join...  Or target,   B)
Am not sure which as of yet..
I will let you know.

Cheers  (<>..<>)

VipersByte

Ok for whatever reason NOS's post is actually mine..  
Since we share the same IP, i am assuming it got crossed somehow..

So that comment should be referred back to me and not Him..

Thx..  (<>..<>)
VIPERSBYTE

IFman

I'm so tired of being lost in a world,
Where no one can find me.
I want to break free of the cage,
That has been enclosing me for too long.
I know that I am alone and no one will save me,
So I am to escape for myself.
I wander down a path,
That will go on for eternity.
I shall never reach the end,
I am trapped no matter where I go.
Though I finally manage to reach the end,
I must fight the monster inside of me to pass.
It is filled with so much anger, hate, and despair,
The only antidote is love, courage, and hope.
The three things I do not have,
And never will.
It is there that I give up,
I have nothing left but myself.
So I lay down forever,
Never going to get up again...as I fade away from all existence.

Cindarin

That is of course you are both one in the same.  There are quite a few people on here with multiple accounts.
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

Nos

Actually Venom and i just work at the same place and play from work, we are definatly not the same person

alacazar

yup  try this some time,  get 2 people behind a router,   have one guy post soemthing, and then have the same guy send a link that he wants to reply to i beleave,      you will find the account crosses

Sun Jian

Nos I just have to say what is up your behind??? I say not to be a pansy so they won't be afraid to attack someone if it comes to war. I am not saying to be new I am saying to to go around attacking people such as Wolf Bite and Peace Alliance that will hold the clan leader resoponsible such as the last time I was here my clanmates killed Peace Alliance and I was held responsible so back off you imbicile. Nos who are you in the game,what is your number?
Knowledge speaks, wisdom listens.

Nos

Ok, how about you read the posts!! i didn't post the note that was ViperByte!!
I sent him a link to this so he could read and post but for some reason because I sent him the link via messenger, it let him post... but it posted as me, he even said it wasn't me it was him, I didn't do anything, as for my number, look up KOWW i'm there Death's Crown.  And BTW any posts ViperByte makes are his posts not mine, everybody has their own opinion just because ViperByte is a member of my clan doesn't mean i have the same opinion he does.  And With that said i have to admit that while my clan isn't the most powerful, we are holding our own, and considering every member of the clan is brand new to the game (Our First Month) i'm quite impressed and as one clan leader to another i wish you nothing but luck in making your clan.

Badrang the Tyrant

Underworld Rising, eh?  Next time you attack me (Ungatt Trunn #100), I'll retal with force.  I didn't retal this time because you had no land.

Badrang

Pluto

:D  It's fun farming you Badrang. Retal then that's how the game is played  :D  

Badrang the Tyrant

Farm me?  It looks like we just trade the land back and forth.   :D  

Scwummin

Har Har. If you fiddle with Ungatt Trunn, you'll have to mess with Ungatt Zunn. Hey, why not get KOWW and all their liddle clans to go up against a coalition of other clans? It would make Turbo more exciting.
Loyal Rebel

~~~

Son of  Scurmy, Son of Halofas, Son of Duke Aubres.

Play my game if you want! (Soon to be updated as the commanders edition)  Warlords

The Weasel Liberation Mov

Aus, are you Ungat Trunn... Or Zunn...

ARGH! Which one is Urran?!

Anyhow, I am someone one of the Ungats sent aid to. Guess who...
Highest rank on Regular: 1st
Highest rank on Turbo: 9th

Badrang the Tyrant

I am Ungatt Trunn.  I'm guessing Scwummin is Aus (looks at siggy), and he is Ungatt Zunn the almighty Painted One. :lol: