Promisance License

Started by Burninate, December 18, 2003, 05:57:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dixie Ros?

To quote Terrouge rules:

QuoteWe are the ultimate arbiters of judgment on this forum. We are judge, jury, and executioner -- we make the laws, we decide how to interpet those laws, and we decide how to enforce them. It's our decision.

The same applies here, and on any forum.  
user posted image

"I love you, Retto! And I don't even have a plushie fixation! Aren't you relieved?"
 "Sarah! That was so uncalled for! *grumbles in a threating way*"
"*huggles a Retto plushie secretively*"

Burninate

Quote from: Dixie Ros?To quote Terrouge rules:

The same applies here, and on any forum.
What does that have to do with anything? I never said they couldn't make petty attacks on me, but I don't need someone who isn't involved to tell me I'm being petty when the Admins are as well.
~Veranor, The Beatles, Nevadacow, Devari~
Dear Forums,
This happened once before,
When I came to your door,
No reply.
I tried to telephone,
They said you were not home,
That's a lie,
No reply, No reply.

?Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful citizens can change the world..."

Dixie Ros?

QuoteI haven't made personal attacks on any of the admins, though they have made some on us.
user posted image

"I love you, Retto! And I don't even have a plushie fixation! Aren't you relieved?"

Top Secret Admin Account

How can we make personal attacks if we don't know who you are?

Burninate

Quote from: Dixie Ros?
QuoteI haven't made personal attacks on any of the admins, though they have made some on us.
What does that have to do with anything. It is a personal attack. I'm not saying it's a moddable offense, but it's a personal attack.

http://www.nizkor.org/features/fallacies/p...nal-attack.html

Dear Forums,
No reply.
I tried to telephone,
That's a lie,
No reply, No reply.

Dixie Ros?

Forget this. I have to pack, I don't feel like wasting my time dealing with idiots like you all.

Excuse me. *ducks out*
user posted image

Burninate

Quote from: Dixie Ros?Forget this. I have to pack, I don't feel like wasting my time dealing with idiots like you all.

Excuse me. *ducks out*
See like that, using a personal attack... tut tut, you know funny the favoritism that goes on here.
Dear Forums,
No reply.
I tried to telephone,
That's a lie,
No reply, No reply.

Dixie Ros?

Oh, drop it, won't you?  I don't care if it's insulting, I'm extremely fed up.   Okay? You're rubbing salt into a open wound.
user posted image

Professional_Admin_Suck-U

Burninate you're wrong!!!! The GPL makes provisions to use Licensed Libraries!

Boze (Admin)

U R TEH FUNNY!!111

Not that I had to look up the IP's, as only "Burninate" could be capable of such weak sarcasm.
That's me!

calria

You know, you'd think that those who can actually attempt a semi-intelligent (or at least produce a semi-intelligent facade for) an argument about legal documents would be above petty bickering, fighting, and immaturity.

Yeah, Burninate, Boze does know at least half the active people on the forums. The inactive ones don't matter. If you start going into the number of accounts, about half of them are multi accounts from various forumgoers who we all know and love on their main accounts.

If you were really interested in this whole licensing thing being fair and whatever, you would've referred it to high authorities a long time ago.

Juska

Burninate I was wondering what you are trying to accomplish. Is it to be able to read the current BAX code? Becuase I would sure like to do that, to find out what the exact bonuses are for every location right now I only have a few guesses.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Burninate

Quote from: Boze (Admin)U R TEH FUNNY!!111

Not that I had to look up the IP's, as only "Burninate" could be capable of such weak sarcasm.
SO 4R3 YOU!!111one

I mean what, with the "weak sarcasm" of making a "uber-leet" shared account to mock us, except the difference is, you know who we match out to be. And when I say he doesn't know them, I don't think he personally knows them.

Also, it's not really so much about seeing the source as it is just pointing out that we were correct. QMT Epi > RWL:BAX as well, and they're likely going to release the source, so if anyone was looking to copy source, they'd probably do it from there.

Anyways, "How can we make personal attacks if we don't know who you are? "

Exactly, your personal attacks are akin to the one's peace used on Wolf commenting about his age. GOGO DOUBLE STANDARDS!!11one
Dear Forums,
No reply.
I tried to telephone,
That's a lie,
No reply, No reply.

caedo caelestis

Now that you've summed up this topic, either do something about it or lock it, the last 10 posts were pointless.

The Lady Shael

That's why winter vacation is annoying. If I wasn't busy opening presents, playing DBZ on Gamecube with my cousins, or wandering around Universal Studios yesterday, I would've caught all this sooner.

*closes*
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.